Job title: Senior Full-stack Developer
Company: Standard Chartered
Job description: About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
As a senior Java developer, you will focus on technical solutions and participate into multiple agile software delivery teams to deliver the business value to the Business. You will understand the different technology silos within the Bank and how to interface with them. You will be part of the team that constantly analyse and improve the Murex Trade processing platform from a technical point of view as well as from user experience view. You’ll keep yourself updated with the latest software technologies and sharing the knowledge to team.
- Working alongside our business users and the development team to understand the business processes.
- Communicating and co-ordinating with different technology silos
- Ability to bring new ideas and present them in clear, thoughtful manner
- Evangelize the adoption of Agile development practices
- Catalyst for adoption of modern software development practices
- Micro Service
- Front end programming
- Big Data
- Building strong relationships with the business through delivery, communication and domain knowledge transfer.
- Developing solutions that embrace our firm standards without compromising on quality.
- Perform non-functional testing, regression testing, independent testing, SIT and UAT.
- Phasing, building and delivering designed solutions to meet the expectations.
- Providing production support on existing systems and resolving operational issues while working with other support and development staff located across the globe.
Our Ideal Candidate
- More than 6 years of experience with Java/J2EE development experience
- Excellent in communicating and presenting technology topics
- Understanding of financial market and FX, Money Market, FX Options, Rates Derivatives, Commodities domain.
- Micro-Service architecture, Spring cloud, Dubbo
- Enterprise Integration Patterns and frameworks
- Devops & Automation
- Software version management – GIT
- Auto testing, Auto Building, Auto Deployment;
- Build Systems – Maven, Gradle
- Continuous Integration – Jenkins, Sonar
- Continuous deployment
- Event driven and Domain Driver Design
- HTML5, CSS, Java script, JQuery, Bootstrap, Vue, React, Angular
- Linux – Shell and Python scripting
- Solid database experience. Familiarity with database platforms, both SQL (Oracle, Sybase) or NoSQL (Cassandra, HBASE, MongoDb) and common database design patterns.
- Apache Camel, Kafaka, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ , Rule Engine and so on
- Practical experience on Microservice implementation.
- Spring Framework stack – Spring Web MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Integration, Spring Boot, Spring cloud .
- Practical experience on distribute system.
- Performance engineering of Java applications
- DevOps – Tools and Techniques
- Proxy, Reverse-Proxy and Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
- Single-page applications React
- Docker & K8S
- Product design skills & Marketing skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.
Job date: Mon, 08 Feb 2021 02:46:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!