Job title: Senior Full Stack Developer (C#)
Company: Integrated Transportation Management
Job description: Description:
Title: Senior Full Stack Developer (C#)
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona- R&D Department
Pay Range: 100-120K DOE
Date: November 30, 2020
FLSA Class: Exempt-Computer
EEO Class: Professional Workers
Reports to: Director of Development Operations
General Job Description:
We are seeking a C#/Angular Developer to become an integral part of our team. We are a nimble company where your ideas are implemented quickly, and everyone’s voice is important. This position would assist in leading the development and optimization of our cloud hosted application through the next stages of scaling and growth. We are agile and embrace a DevOps mindset, so experience with CD or a willingness to embrace the changes that come with rapid deployments would be crucial.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position which will typically involve 40+ hours a week.
Minimal travel is expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
About Integrated Transportation Management (ITM):
We are a rapidly growing SaaS company in scaling phase where you can have significant impact and advance your experience & career
ITM provides SaaS (software as a service) products to the freight transportation industry. ITM was founded in 2016 by former Executives of a large software powered freight brokerage and is now in the rapid scaling phase. We are looking for an ambitious/driven individual. Qualified candidates must be engaged to learn the industry and advance in their career as the company scales. We are in the Scottsdale Airpark district and within walking distance to Scottsdale Quarter & Kierland Commons.
Highly collaborative and fast paced work environment with an emphasis on innovation. Ability to be agile in an evolving work environment. ITM is an employee focused company that looks to provide benefits for employees to enjoy their time at the office and advance in their career as well as a clear work/life balance. We embrace a casual dress code.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in customer facing development
- Minimum 4 years’ experience within the Microsoft Technology Stack including .NET/.NET Core, WebAPI, IIS, Azure, Entity Framework/EF Core
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with Angular
- Minimum 2 years’ experience mentoring and coaching other developers
- A bachelor’s degree in a field related to the position or a combination of related education and work experience in the areas of application/web/systems/database development to equal four years
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of C#, Entity Framework, and Angular
- Knowledge of MS SQL and MongoDB
- Knowledge of SQL queries and stored procedures
- Understanding of how to build and manage automated builds
- Ability to work independently and with teams, self-motivated and directed
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, with peers and non-technical business users
- A strong desire to own the long-term health of an application
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge or experience in the logistics industry
- Experience in microservice and serverless computing architectures
- Experience with Azure DevOps & Continuous Delivery
- Experience with Event Hub
- Experience in npm/nuget component library authoring and Azure DevOps Artifacts
Expected salary: $100000 – 120000 per year
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Job date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 08:45:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!