Job title: APPLICATION-DEVELOPER III
Company: TE Connectivity
Job description: At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity’s Application Development Teams are responsible for writing required application specifications and using programming various languages and development tools to design, build, test, implement, and support web and desktop applications.
What your background should look like:
This role will be part of the TE Finance’s global Tech COE that is responsible for building automations to improve efficiency within the finance and accounting processes. Key responsibilities include the development of automation code, testing and post-deployment support to resolve issues and deploy fixes.
- Work across the global Tech COE team and E2E process teams to build process automations within the designed framework
- Develop the code required to build the solution and meet the business requirements
- Ensure adherence to the automation framework and standards for all developments
- Build out the test plans and coordinate testing
- Support automations in production environment to diagnose issues and develop fixes
Qualifications (Training, Education & Prior Experience)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Training/knowledge of code development
- Familiarity with common languages used by TE’s finance org such as VB, UiPath, .NET
- Open minded, eager to learn
- Good communication skills and team/collaboration mindset
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
Shanghai, 31, CN, 215028
Travel: 10% to 25%
Requisition ID: 63414
Function: Information Technology
Job date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 05:55:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!