DevOps / SDLC Developer
Job title: DevOps / SDLC Developer
Job description: Business Divisions
- Planning and Workflow Management (JIRA)
- Source Control Management (GitHub Enterprise)
- Continuous Integration (TeamCity)
- Testing and Quality Assurance.
- QA / Production Release Management.
- QA / Production Environnent Setup and Management.
- SDLC Process Management.
- L3 / Dev Support.
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
The Shanghai Quantitative Analytics Group of UBS is an entrepreneurial, cross-asset team focusing on building the market-leading analytics across all asset classes and provides comprehensive quantitative analysis support to all business units throughout the Investment Bank in all regions. In collaboration with sales and trading, the team also develops bespoke solutions for clients according to their investment objectives and constraints, well positioned to take advantage of the fast growing FinTech trend. It was established in 2006 and located in Lu Jia Zui Financial Town of Shanghai Pudong. It has a stable team of quantitative analysts, structurer and developers with a diverse academic background (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics and Financial Engineering).
Required Skills (Must have)
- Knowledge of Agile Planning, Development and Test Practices.
- Good understanding of SDLC KPIs.
- Administration of JIRA for Planning and Workflow Management.
- Administration of GitHub Enterprise for Source Control.
- Administration of TeamCity for Continuous Integration.
- Good Working Knowledge of Gradle for Build management.
- Puppet, Python and Bash Scripting.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal, in English.
Preferred Skills (Nice to have)
- Computer Science Fundamentals.
- Core Java – v8+.
- Kdb+ / Q
- Azure Cloud Administration.
- Containerization – Docker, Kubernetes etc.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 03:03:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!