Engineer III, Software
Job title: Engineer III, Software
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Job description: Job Description
We are seeking a Front-End Developer who is innovative, collaborates well with others, and has a track record of success in meeting milestones. You’ll work closely with Senior and Junior level Developers, Product Designers, and Managers to deliver on some exciting new user-facing products set to launch this year. You will be creating visually appealing web pages/interfaces as well as creating, editing, or modifying templates for our CMS, mobile app, and web development framework. You will be responsible for designing and developing new features and functionality, establishing a mobile app, and ensuring high-performance.
- Work with and Lead a scrum team to implement, delivery and support applications.
- Agile software development practitioner: test driven development, continuous integration with other applications. Project delivery with different teams through AGILE approach.
- Understand and analyze complex business process and data models to understand requirement.
- Provide and document function relative high level and details design.
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Product Marketing, and Engineering as needed during the development, launch and continuing refinement of products.
- Building efficient front-end systems that drive complex web applications, and write clean, fast, compatible, easy-to-use components.
- Helping to create our UI framework to help us create applications to interact with our data.
- You should be able to program cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatible web pages.
- Staying up to date on the latest and best coding strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher. Computer Science, or relevant field.
- 5+ years front-end working experience.
- 1+ years WeChat mini program experience is a big plus.
- Build high-quality mockups and design different prototypes. Design experience on mobile application is a plus.
- Expert in React/Angular.
- Experience in React Native/PWA is a big plus.
- Knows of Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP),
- Experience on Agile.
- Keep abreast of latest and emerging technologies.
- You’re comfortable reacting quickly to shifts in priorities and objectives to meet time-to-market demands.
- Good communication and knowledge sharing, strong listening and question based skills; and be proactive to investigate/implement tasks or issues.
- Must be effective in working both independently and in a team setting.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) both in English and Mandarin.
Thermo Fisher Scientific
is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Job date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 02:10:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!