FY22 Junior Software Engineer Intern (TC+SFV+NV+Intern+SH)
Job title: FY22 Junior Software Engineer Intern (TC+SFV+NV+Intern+SH)
Job description: Line of Service Advisory
Industry/Sector Not Applicable
Specialism Application & Emerging Technology
Management Level Intern/Trainee
Job Description & Summary A career in our Advisory Service Delivery Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
As an Intern/Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- You’ll be a part of an environment that broadens your functional training, personal and technical skills, and deepens your knowledge of client services. You’ll play an integral role supporting staff as needed for an outstanding variety of work and making contributions to the team on a daily basis.
- Application functional testing, automation testing and performance testing, where business system may include Web, Mobile, Custom Development Applications or other packaged applications (SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, etc).
- Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Case Design, Test Case Execution, Defect Management and Test Reporting.
- Security & risk compliance including identity management, security certifications and vulnerability testing.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, will graduate in 2022;
- Major in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information System, Communication Engineering , Network Engineering, AT with related IT technical disciplines
- Developer and testing requires Java, C, C++, Python, R, SAP, Oracle, mobile, UI, Cloud, Big Data, ASP.Net, VB.Net and other skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English language ability with CET-4 is a minimum. CET-6 is advantageous.
- A working knowledge of the business such as IT consulting industry is extremely helpful
- Basic MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and technical ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Shows ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team environment and to multi-task supporting the production of client deliverables
- Start from long term internship and can be converted into full time employee after graduation based on internship assessment
Jinke Road, Pudong, Shanghai (close to Jinke Road station, subway Line 2)
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified) Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel Requirements Up to 40%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? Yes
Government Clearance Required? No
Job Posting End Date
Job date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 23:19:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!