Prototyping Solutions Architect，Amazon Web Services, Beijing/Shanghai/Shenzhen
Job title: Prototyping Solutions Architect，Amazon Web Services, Beijing/Shanghai/Shenzhen
Job description: DESCRIPTION
Do you have a builder’s mentality where “show me” means more than “tell me”? Are you passionate about technology, understand cloud architectures & platforms and quick to pick up emerging technologies? Are you adept at working with Customers to experiment with innovative approaches and validate the technical feasibility of solutions?
The digital revolution is changing everything. This disruption is occurring everywhere, fueled by a rapidly growing technology stack that will impact virtually any industry, from consumer products, retail and healthcare to highly complex industrial engineering like automotive and aerospace. AWS is uniquely positioned to help our customers build the agility required to compete in these evolving marketplaces.
Core to Amazon’s innovation DNA is its methodology around executing experiments and prototypes to find the quickest and cheapest way to prove new ideas, technologies and business models in a real-world environment. As trusted customer advocates, the Rapid Prototyping team helps customers in creating the early iterations of products, often exploring new technical grounds. The team is looking for experienced and motivated technologists who possess a unique balance of technical depth, leadership and strong interpersonal and writing skills.
You will partner with customers and other AWS teams to craft prototypes that address customer use cases and accelerate the adoption of AWS. So, if you are someone who innovates, likes solving hard problems and working on cutting edge technology, we would love to have you on the team! You will help shape and build prototypes covering a spread of domains such as AI/ML, IoT, Big Data and Serverless. The ability to learn new technology and develop solutions that meet a high-quality bar and convey business value is critical to the role.
· Have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of customers ranging, which are primarily large enterprises.
· The ideal candidate will have experience working as a developer or hands-on solutions architect. You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones. You will regularly take part in deep-dive education and design exercises to create world-class solutions built on AWS.
· You combine design and architecture knowledge with development capability.
· You will often engage in the early stages of customer use-cases and even in competitive situations. Being able to deal with ambiguity; have good communication skills; and ready to go hands-on implementing a prototype on short notice.
· Push the technical bar. You should have an appetite and take the initiative to learn new topics in areas of Big Data, Machine Learning, Blockchain, AR/VR, IoT, etc. in an enterprise context.
· Be great fun to work with; At AWS, we have a credo of “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, willing to take on challenges and make a significant impact
· 5+ years of design/implementation/consulting application development experience
· Deep knowledge of software development tools, agile methodologies, active, hands-on coding, and application design experience
· Proficiency developing in one or more modern programming language;
· Ensure technical output, such as code and other artifacts, are packaged in an easily consumable and repeatable way for customers and internal teams including marketing, solutions architecture, and support
· Must be able to whiteboard technical architectures and able to quickly go hands-on keyboard implementing them.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Location is flexible in Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen.
· Experience with migrating workloads between data centres or from on-prem to cloud
· Experience with agile development or similar methodologies for continuous product development and deployment.
· Experience with using and/or contribute to opensource framework/software.
· Deep knowledge of software development tools and methodologies and active, hands-on coding and application design experience
· High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
· Experience in one or more of edge computing, IOT, AI/ML, Blockchain and/or mobile development.
· Ability to demonstrate body of work and influence (e.g. public repos, public speaking, Open Source contributions or similar).
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team.
Job date: Sun, 07 Mar 2021 03:27:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!