Senior Java Developer – Consumer Industry Cloud
Job title: Senior Java Developer – Consumer Industry Cloud
Job description: Requisition ID: 275073
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Today customers are connected, informed and always on. They demand high-quality individualized products and delivery within shorter timeframes. To meet these market requirements, customers need to synchronize their demand chain with their supply chain. SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud is a strategic part of SAP Industry 4.0 solution. It is a powerful, enterprise-level, scalable, manufacturing business solution that enables global manufacturers to manage and control manufacturing and shop floor operations. It provides a multi-faceted set of features that integrates business systems to the shop floor, helping our customers in digital transformation of Industry 4.0 and smart manufacturing.
We are seeking talents to join Digital Manufacturing team in SAP Labs China. The team is work on the innovation of product SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud, with technology of cloud and edge computing, industrial automation, Industrial IoT, etc,.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Being part of an agile and energetic team developing SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud
- Work closely with internal SAP, external partners and customer teams
- Continuously enhance existing skills and seek new areas for personal development
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related fields
- Excellent proven software design, architectural and development skills
- Willingness and proven ability to quickly acquire knowledge of new areas and technologies
- Constructive and open style of communication
- Fluent in both oral and written English
- At least 5 ~ 7 years of professional software development experience
- Self-motivated, curious, open minded, resourceful and flexible with the ability to learn quickly
- Experience with MES solution or SAP ME/MII is a plus
- Good knowledge of enterprise software
- Must be a team player with good writing, presentation and time management skills
- Must be able to work effectively with teams
- Exposure to agile methodologies and Scrum
- Ability to set realistic schedules and manage on-time completion of projects
- Minimum 5+ years of Java experience
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming and patterns
- Software development experience in Java, Spring, JPA/Hibernate, Spring boot, Spring cloud, Restful Web Service, Relational database (Postgres or MySQL) and NoSQL database
- Experience with development in cloud platform, performance, security, tools is a plus
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry preferred
- Proficient with tools used in software development cycles like IntelliJ IDEA or Eclipse IDE, Git, JIRA
- Experience with automated testing, acceptance testing, TDD, BDD
- Continuous integration knowledge (Maven, Jenkins, Sonar) is a plus
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job date: Tue, 02 Feb 2021 06:32:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!