Senior Software Development Engineer
Job title: Senior Software Development Engineer
Job description: Are you interested in being part of a team with close to $10B in revenue and rapid growth? Are you looking for joining a fun and fast paced environment, where people are empowered to innovate? Are you excited about cutting-edge technologies? Based in the Web Experiences Team (WebXT), we are building a large scale payment service that powers commerce for WebXT’s key businesses like Bing, Content Feed, Edge. We are hiring a Senior Software Engineer to help us deliver services and experiences for empowering WebXT’s developer and partner ecosystem to be successful. You will be responsible for building mission critical scalable services to integrate with downstream systems, fluent user experience to manage end to end product life-cycle. The technologies are amazing and the team is fast growing, it is the perfect time to join!
- Architect, build and analysis on business requirements and come up with sound solution
- Work closely with your peers in rationalizing technology choices, design and implementations
- Drive implementation, execution, support and operation of solution
- Real-world experience developing large scale online services with robust performance, resiliency, telemetry and security.
- 3+ years of experience on design patterns
- 3+ years of experience with any cloud platform (Azure, AWS) or any equivalent
- 5+ years of software engineering experience using leveraging C# and Web Services.
- BS/MS Degree in CS or related engineering field is preferred
- Experience in payment area is a big plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Job date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 02:42:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!