Software Development Engineer 2
Job title: Software Development Engineer 2
Job description: Based in the Web Experiences Team, we in STCA is building a world-leading content ecosystem that can reach billions of people with the content they care about. This area has the potential to redefine the future of content services of Microsoft.
We are a startup team with an entrepreneurial atmosphere where anything is possible, with all the benefits of a being part of a global company. We are user-focused, data-driven, and adaptive. With eyes on the future, we bring technology, experience, and content together to create awesome products for our users.
We are now looking for Front-End focused Software Engineers to join our team, together we deliver features with modern and high-performance user experience.
As a developer in Content Ecosystem team, you will own the experience and component from design to production. You will have international exposure and see your work being used by people around the globe. You will work on the infrastructure to build and manage service at global scale. You will work with a highly motivated team solving large problems and have huge and immediate business impact, and incredible opportunities to learn and grow. Your responsibilities include:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, stabilize, and monitor features in a fast-paced development environment.
- Work closely with PM and designers to through product feature development life cycle implement.
- Collaborate with other teams and disciplines and drive improvements in engineering across our organization.
- Continue learning existing and emerging technologies and develop proof of concepts to evaluate technology that support customer needs
- BS/MS in CS or related field.
- Familiarity with modern frontend test framework, build pipelines and tools.
- Strong motivation to drive impact by making product or infrastructure improvements.
- Proactiveness, passion in web development and fast learning.
- Good communication and cross-team collaboration skills. English writing and speaking is required
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Job date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 01:32:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!