Software Development Engineer
Job title: Software Development Engineer
Job description: Job Title Software Development Engineer
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Provide a good solution for Hospitals to improve diagnose efficiency.
You are responsible for
- High Level and Low Level Design for User Stories or Modules
- Implementation of the Use Stories
- Bug Fixing and Site trouble shooting
- Related Documents Providing
- Prototype investigation for new solution
You are a part of
PS China R&D Team. You will report to Developer Manager. EDI China R&D Team, focus on Radiology Department Workflow setup and improvement. Now R&D team have provided about 10 products and served over 400 Hospitals in Great China.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BS or MS in CS/CE/EE/IT or related computer field
- 5+ year working experience in software design and development experience
- Familiar with OOA/OOD, design patterns and design principles
- Hands-on programmatic knowledge of C# and good understanding of .NET platform
- Solid experience in ASP.net MVC / ASP.net Web API, Entity Framework development
- Solid experience in MS SQL Server & Ado.net development
- Strong knowledges in IIS configuration and trouble shooting
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to learn and adaptation
- Experience in RIS or other medical system development is a plus
- Experience in DICOM, HL7 is a plus
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the on our career website, where you can read stories from our . Once there,you can also learn about our , or find answers to some of the .
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Job date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 04:36:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!