Software Development Engineer II, Front End – AWS
Job title: Software Development Engineer II, Front End – AWS
Job description: DESCRIPTION
AWS has the most services and more features within those services, than any other cloud provider-from infrastructure technologies like compute, storage, and databases-to emerging technologies, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, data lakes and analytics, and Internet of Things.
Our official website is the key interface for our customer to learn, engage, try and buy AWS technology, services and solutions.
We’re looking for Front End developers to solve real world problems and deliver the best local customer experience. At AWS an SDE can expect to design flexible and scalable solutions, and work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing by utilizing your skills in data structures, algorithms, and object oriented programming.
Joining AWS offers you the opportunity to work on a small, diverse and vibrant development team building secure, reliable, and scalable features that AWS customers are clamoring for.
You will have the opportunity to drive mission critical projects, work with senior and principal engineers and mentor junior level developers. You will get in on the ground floor of building/optimizing AWS official website that is core to the operation of AWS!
· Design and develop highly scalable user interfaces that delights Amazon customers.
· Collaborate with teams of smart engineers in the design, implementation, and deployment of successful internet-scale systems and services.
· Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
· Understand system dependencies and limitations.
· Share your knowledge of the most effective performance, scalability, architecture, and engineering patterns and methods.
· Work with both internal team and external team on implementing Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
· Develop Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) code asset
· Perform Unit and integration testing.
· Work in Agile projects and actively participate to project success
· Meets with stakeholders and gathers business end-user requirements and uses this data to define and develop technical specifications and processes for design, coding and testing.
· Assist other digital consultants on tasks/projects including marketing, CRM, internal system interface implementation when needed.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with 3+ year relevant experience.
· Good knowledge of Adobe AEM building blocks (including templates, components, dialogs etc.), AEM deployment process, AEM Forms, integration of external application e.g. Hybris in AEM
· Experience with an application/web server.
· Proven skill of developing highly scalable front end systems
· Strong problem solving and analytical abilities.
· Understanding of algorithmic design and complexity analysis.
· MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
· 5+ years of industry experience.
· Experience designing and building highly scalable front end systems.
· Strong analytical abilities and design skills.
· Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
· Adobe Experience Manager Certified Developer is a plus.
Job date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 03:32:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!