Software Development Manager
Job title: Software Development Manager
Job description: DESCRIPTION
AWS has the most services and more features within those services, than any other cloud provider-from infrastructure technologies like compute, storage, and databases-to emerging technologies, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, data lakes and analytics, and Internet of Things.
Our official website is the key interface for our customer to learn, engage, try and buy AWS technology, services and solutions. We need a powerful SDE team in China to make sure we can deliver the best local customer experience in digital world.
As the Software Development Manager (SDM), you will hire and lead the group of SDE responsible for bootstrapping the technology team and own the development of the technical services and experiences to power the next generation customer experience and make effective choices.
The team here is tackling some of the hardest problems relating to measuring value and improving performance of website.
Our projects include the use of Machine Learning and statistical modeling to predict and recommend to marketers the performance of marketing content and activities. Along, the way we are reimagining the technology stack and rebuilding it on native AWS technologies and with a customer-obsessed, highly talented and a fun team of engineers.
As the leader of the team, you will lead and manage high performing engineering team comprised of Software Development Engineers and Technical Program Managers. You will own technical direction for the team, and you will be leading key projects from ideation all the way to deployment. You will be working closely with both technical and business leaders to fulfill your mission.
· Hire, manage, mentor and grow a high performance team of Software Engineers.
· Provide technical expertise and leadership throughout product life cycles, influence software engineers best practices for your team and own operational metrics.
· Work with business leaders and product managers to define product requirements.
· Prioritize, communicate, maintain, and execute road maps, project plans, and commitments.
· Work with engineers to define technical requirements and architect and execute best-in-class implementations in agile manner.
· Build and maintain world-class customer experience and operational excellence for your deliverable.
· Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science or related field.
· 8+ years professional experience in software development management.
· 4+ years experience in managing large scale software development teams following Agile development process.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience implementing Adobe Experience Manager (Sites, Assets) solutions.
· Experience working with other relevant WCM and eCommerce packaged solutions such as SDL Tridion, Acquia/Drupal, Sitecore, EpiServer, SalesForce, SAP hybris, and ElasticPath.
· Experience with one or more back end/server-side technologies including: SOAP/REST, SQL/NoSQL databases, ESB, and Micro-services.
· Experience with one or more Java concepts and patterns including: Java/J2EE, JSP, Sling, JMS, JUnit, Eclipse.
· Experience with project automation technologies: CVS, SVN, Git, github, Jira, Selenium, SonarCube, maven, Jenkins, Continuum, Hudson.
· Working knowledge of multiple web and application tier technologies: Tomcat, Apache Http, Solr, open source packages, Content Delivery Networks (CDN).
· Demonstrated leadership, teamwork, and collaboration in professional setting.
· Ability to take a project from initial scoping requirements through actual launch and support of the project.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both technical and non-technical discussions.
· MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
· 5+ years of industry experience.
· Experience designing and building highly scalable front end systems.
· Strong analytical abilities and design skills.
· Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
· Adobe Experience Manager Certified Developer is a plus.
Job date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 02:22:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!