Front End Developer
Apply for the job now!
Job title: Front End Developer
Company: GCS Recruitment Specialists
Job description: Front End Developer – Permanent -Farnborough- Up to £60k DOE
A highly successful and growing company is seeking a Front End Specialist to join a growing team building next generation SaaS products for the aviation industry.
This role offers the right candidate an excellent opportunity to grow within the business, and work with the latest technologies and engineering processes.
You will be joining a highly collaborative team environment using modern tools and techniques in Agile engineering.
The technical skills/experience required are:
- General network knowledge: HTTP/S and asynchronous web communications
- Git, CI/CD (Azure DevOps)
- Collaborative environments (ideally VSTS)
- Agile engineering process
Further experience, but not essential, are:
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (specifically Azure)
- C# .Net Core, Web API,
- Experience with automated UI testing frameworks e.g. WebDriverIO, Cypress.IO
- Knowledge of microservices
Strong collaborative team player with Agile experience and able to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and work alongside the technical lead and engineering manager in the delivery of applicable solutions.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success.
- Resourceful, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Good attention to detail and problem solving.
- Appreciation of the bigger picture for end to end data communication between differing systems written within different technologies.
- Ability to work well under pressure, both as part of the team and on own initiative.
- Confident and able to communicate with technical and non-technical colleagues.
The engineer is responsible for:
- Ensuring Front End work is developed and tested to the required standards
- Working closely with architects and team in all aspects of the design and development of solutions.
- Mentor engineers and display technical ownership of front-end design patterns.
- Follow and improve the coding structures and patterns in place within the existing product range.
- Maintaining and resolving issues alongside the team.
- Collaborating with other members of the team, product owner and scrum master.
The engineer’s success criteria include:
- Minimising future coding related support issues including bugs.
- Maintaining a team ethic centered on the successful delivery of projects to agreed quality and timescale.
To apply for this Front end developer role, please send your CV via the application process.
Commutable from:, Camberley, Fleet, Frimley, Guildford, Surrey, Hampshire, London, Reading.
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Expected salary: £45000 – 60000 per year
Job date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 03:06:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!