Full Stack Developer
Apply for the job now!
Job title: Full Stack Developer
Job description: Overview
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. As a Full Stack Developer you will be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. The Full Stack Developer should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, third-party libraries and Agile methodologies. We are looking for a team player who has a knack for visual design and utility.
- Develop microservices to integrate within the clients existing platform.
- Client engagement – Liaise daily/weekly with client stakeholders during development cycle – as subject matter expert you will be able guide them in choosing the optimum solution.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deliver new features.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications developed.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Software Engineering – Explore emerging technologies through R&D initiatives from time to time.
- Client-facing skills.
- People management skills – introducing and building ways in which people can learn from each other, encouraging mentoring and the transfer of knowledge by designing and delivering learning interventions.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure effective communication.
- Good self-management – continuous performance is both an objective and a mind-set.
- Has an innovative approach – a bold thinker and doer, matching creativity with vigilance.
- High value on openness and transparency.
- Familiarity with common stacks and databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Experience with Software Versioning system such as Git Common class libraries Web Services, WebAPI and service-oriented applications LINQ or other ORMs.
- Containerization is essential, the individual should be familiar with Docker and Kubernetes.
- A full understanding of different frameworks, tools and other relevant technologies.
- Experience in Agile Scrum based environment and web and cloud technologies.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architecture, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle.
- Use of development and project tools such as, Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket.
- Experience with Angular.
- Experience with React.
- Experience with Spring / Springboot.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and ours peers through good times and set backs.
- We empower all passionate technology loving professionals by allowing them to expand their skills and take part in inspiring projects .
- Expleo Academy – enables you to acquire and develop the right skills by delivering a suite of accredited training courses.
- Competitive company benefits such as medical and dental insurance, pension, life assurance, employee wellbeing programme, sports and social events, birthday hampers, service awards and much more!
- Always working as one team, our people are not afraid to think big and challenge the status quo.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship (unless stated otherwise in the job description).
Expleo NI wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Applicants should note Expleo NI complete Access NI background checks on all candidates offered a position.
Location: United Kingdom
Job date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 23:08:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!