FullStack .NET Developer
Apply for the job now!
Job title: FullStack .NET Developer
Job description: Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries.
With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us.
About the role:
Cpagemini FS is currently looking for a skilled FullStack .NET Developer to joing it’s Application Development and Maintenance practice. The successful candidate will work on an initial engagement with one of our high profile banking clients.
- Design and develop web based applications to complement our current core system applications to comply with company standards.
- Ensure that internally developed applications are tested in line with end user requirements and best practice
- Support and maintain existing applications developed by the Application Development Team
- Contribute to the ongoing maturity of the IT software infrastructure within the business by ensuring that latest technologies are continually being considered and adopted
- Continually develop own skills to help increase overall capability of the team Actively contribute to team discussions and decisions
- Contribute in an appropriate manner to peer reviews
- .Net, .Net Core, C#, Web API, Angular
- REST web services
- Responsive UI, HTML, CSS, SQL, Scrum, Agile, Azure, DevOps, Boards Pipelines, Git Test Plans
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Ability to deliver within given timescales and constraints
- Knowledge and understanding of software development technologies
Flexible Benefits funding (additional 15% of base salary paid monthly).
- Phone call
- Video Tech interview
- Video call
Job date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 01:11:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!