Apply for the job now!
Job title: Automation Developer
Company: Eli Lilly
Job description: At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Automation Developer will create and maintain automation solutions for the business. The solutions will include defining, designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining automations including but not limited to robotic process automation.
The primary objective of the team is to develop and deliver robotic automation solutions and other emerging technology solutions for the GBS organization globally.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Partner with analyse team to review automation opportunities and assessing feasibility for automation
- Ensure that the business processes is understood in detail and ready to be automated
- Participate in various types of interviews, meetings or workshops to define, design and configure automation solutions
- Communicate timelines and deliverables regularly
- Create solution design document as part of automation development process
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios prior to launching User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Develop process automation using automation software in accordance with automation team standards and best practices.
- Conduct sprint validations with automation team and business during the development of the project
- Support business teams in testing activities, including integration testing, end-to-end (business process) testing and UAT
- Problem-solve issues that arise in day-to-day running of automation processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required
- Provide pro-active operational support for live processes, ensuring processes run as expected and troubleshooting any issues that may arise.
- Participate in the problem identification/error resolution process, including tracking, repairing and reporting defects
- Communicate any identified and potential risks and issues to leadership team accordingly and provide actionable inputs to mitigate
- Support QA, audit activities and platform migration activities as needed
- Overall 8+ Years of programmer experience with supply chain/finance/administrative business processes, systems and applications of varying scope and complexity
- RPA bot development experience of 2-3 years with one of the market leading RPA platforms: Automation Anywhere, BluePrism and/or UiPath. Preferred is Automation Anywhere.
- Experience in programming (Python, R, Java, PowerShell, VB / VBA, PL/SQL and O365 power platform)
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or Management Information Systems or Computer Science
- Track record of meeting and/or exceeding established client, project and performance goals
- Track record of working on projects to success within established timelines and budgets
- Ability to work independently, or in groups, as the lead participant
- Experience with MS PowerApps, PowerBI, SharePoint Online.
- Ability to take on complex assignments, and assume increasingly greater responsibilities
- Experience with systems development life cycle and structured programming methods (both traditional and agile), including requirements definition, solution design, program development, testing, documentation, training, deployment, operations, support and maintenance
- Good to have skills on Chatbot, OCR and other emerging technologies.
Critical Skills / Knowledge
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- An understanding of workflow based logic; ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram or procedural documentation
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills; able to effectively communicate and build relationships with end users, peers, management and third parties
- Ability to prioritize, schedule and complete development and testing required for multiple applications with overlapping schedules
- Excellent facilitation skills working with both internal and external parties
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Comfortable working in a busy and dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Proactive, persistent and dependable
- Excellent time management skills
- Detail-oriented and thorough
- Creative and flexible
- Strong work ethic
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Job date: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 23:40:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!