Front End Developer
Apply for the job now!
Job title: Front End Developer
Job description: People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good… and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage – doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us at for assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job Description Sage is continuing to transform its digital experiences globally. This role is a Front-End Developer role on the Web Conversion Optimisation (WCO) team. We are a friendly bunch who are tasked with driving continuous optimisation and personalisation on our digital assets with the goal of increasing the conversion rate. We run optimisation tests (A/B etc) and personalisation to increase conversion on over 20+ international websites. We currently build our tests in Oracle Maxymiser. This role will have responsibility translating XD designs into optimisation tests within Oracle Maxymiser. The role will also involve managing stakeholders by communicating timelines and priorities.
As a Front-End Developer, you will play an integral part in bringing the Sage brand to life through cutting edge experience design on and associated properties globally.
Key Responsibilities Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Working with the XD team translating their designs into tests for our sites.
- Building out the designs within Oracle Maxymiser to enable us to test them on our digital assets.
- Collaborate with the team to come up with innovative solutions to UX challenges.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Take ownership and be accountable for interaction design output and execute design strategy for the organisation.
- Documentation and handover to Web Delivery team once tests have completed.
- To take the lead role in executing interaction design standards and quality of work.
- An ability to focus on customer needs and behaviours to craft compelling solutions.
Skills, know-how and experience – Must have:
- You are a great problem solver who takes pride in their work
- You are excited about crafting exceptional user experiences focused on customer needs and behaviours.
- You can review requirements and estimate timelines for delivery.
- You are interested in learning new skills and technologies.
- You are a team player that communicates well and enjoys working with a variety of stakeholders.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and presentation skills for technical and business audiences.
- Hands-on experience using current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance optimisation, accessibility, and usability.
Job date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 06:31:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!