Apply for the job now!
Job title: Front-end Developer
Job description: Due to COVID-19, many of our essential Government Departments required for the setup of new employees are operating very restricted services.
Therefore, we are not in a position to accept applications from candidates who do not currently possess a PPS number and an Irish Bank Account.
Please do not apply for Open Positions if you are living outside of Ireland during these restrictions.
We will update our Job Descriptions as these restrictions lift.
Thank you for your Co-operation. Keep safe.
888spectate are looking for an experienced Front End Developer to join our development team. The ideal candidate will have strong programming skills with a focus on quality, performance, extensibility and maintainability of code within an agile software development environment.
WHO ARE WE?
888spectate is part of the 888 Group, a global leader in the online gaming industry for over 20 years. 888 is listed on the London Stock Exchange since 2005. 888 offer an innovative and world-class experience in online games including casino, poker, sports betting and bingo. In Dublin we are developing the next generation of 888’s sports betting platform.
Through innovation we aspire to give our customers the most compelling and entertaining gaming experience possible. We are bringing the very best in e-Commerce practices to the sportsbook sector.
WHAT WE WANT:
We are looking for a dynamic, skilful and enthusiastic person to join our Software Development team. Someone who takes ownership for their work, is committed to building high quality, extensible code and who has experience working within an agile software development team is the ideal.
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU:
- To design and develop code with performance optimisation, extensibility and maintainability in mind
- Own and drive development tasks that you are involved in, participating and supporting your agile development SCRUM team
- Functionally testing all developed code to a very high standard to enable QA to test efficiently
- Understanding of how the web works conceptually, including but not limited to technologies and concepts like HTTP, REST APIs, JSON, MVC, responsive design
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience in version control systems, ideally Git
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Good communication skills are key, particularly when dealing with non-technical people
- Desire to stay up to date on current and new technologies and how we can use these to best effect
Expected salary: €40000 – 50000 per year
Location: Dublin – Sandyford, Co Dublin
Job date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 04:15:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!