Front-end Developer (REACT)
Apply for the job now!
Job title: Front-end Developer (REACT)
Job description: Are you a React Front End expert? Would you like to work in a fast-growing, market leading company recognised as a pioneer in AI and NLP? Would you be excited to play a key role in defining our front end React architecture? Then this exciting job opportunity is perfect for you!
You will work with an elite engineering team on our core AI powered product. You will help design, develop and deliver a green field web app which will be built on market leading AI technology. Working as a React Developer your design, development and innovative contributions using your excellent React knowledge will have an immediate impact on our product offering.
What you build will be used in a real-time production environment, making a huge impact for AYLIEN’s continued growth and success.
- Write and maintain well structured and commented code day by day
- Owning what you create, you design and build the product you will support
- Responsible for delivering to production every day with continuous delivery
- Mentor team members and be mentored, we share our knowledge
- Be an evangelist for awesome front end practices including extensibility
- Incorporate robust automated testing in the Front End development work you deliver
Skills / Qualifications
- Solid experience with testing frameworks such as JEST, Enzyme, React Testing Library or similar
- You have solid design and delivery experience in UX/Frontend frameworks
- You are open-minded, able to question and influence technical decisions.
- Familiarity working in Test-Driven Development and an Agile environment
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Able to demonstrate pragmatic decision making and problem-solving abilities
- Strong experience delivering software in a CI/CD environment with robust automated testing
Desired but not essential
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Node
- Bonus points for ES6, SASS, Redux, or Flux
As an ambitious & diverse Irish based AI tech company, we feel we have much to offer you when joining our team;
- While your job title may suggest that you have a defined set of responsibilities, at AYLIEN we operate with an “all hands on deck” mentality. Not only does this make you a more proactive and resourceful team player, but it allows you to pick up problem-solving techniques and skills you might not have been exposed previously
- Your role is highly visible and the impact of your work is immediately apparent. This clear and immediate insight into the effectiveness of your contributions gives you a feeling of immense job satisfaction. And that satisfaction fuels your desire to put your best foot forward so you can continue making a meaningful impact and help AYLIEN grow.
- By joining AYLIEN at this stage, you have the opportunity to be part of a small team of passionate people who care about their work and are eager to help the company succeed.
- You’ll work closely with the company’s founder and senior leaders, by doing so, you will think more like a business owner and come up with ideas that don’t just benefit you and your team, but the company as a whole.
- This is a great opportunity to experience a different kind of work environment. AYLIEN is a fast-paced, friendly, ever-changing workplace with people that don’t shy away from responsibility and who don’t take themselves too seriously
Job date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 23:53:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!