Full Stack Web Developer
Apply for the job now!
Job title: Full Stack Web Developer
Company: Eolas Recruitment
Job description: Job Description
My West Dublin based client is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to join their existing expanding team
- Work on complex projects that require both depth and breadth of knowledge in a number of technologies and the business.
- Participate on projects, clarifying the business requirements, performing systems analysis, development and modification activities, as well as related maintenance & support.
- Assist in planning sessions with the business users to analyze business requirements, and provide design recommendations.
- Write concise and clear technical specifications based on analysis of complex business requirements.
- Translate business and technical requirements into business application systems.
- Develop and modify complex software systems using disciplined software development processes.
- Document systems, applications and new procedures to Industry standards
- 4+ years’ experience in front and back end development.
- With a proven record of delivering sophisticated Web development
Essential and Desirable Skills:
- The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as AngularJS, Angular 2 etc.
- Experienced with JSON based REST services
- Experience with BDD, TDD; testing frameworks such as Jasmine, Mocha, Protractor
- Experience with (Sass or LESS), as well as responsive web design techniques and cross-browser compatibility
- JAVA/J2EE, Spring/Spring Boot, REST Web services and associated security protocols
- Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB) and Relational Databases
- DevOps, and Continuous Delivery Pipelines (Jenkins, Docker, Maven)
- Testing frameworks (JUnit or Mockito)
- Version Control Systems (SVN, GIT)
- Application Servers like Tomcat & IIS
- Experience with Windows & Linux Operating Systems
- Knowledge of agile principles, tools, and best practices
- Self-starter with a proactive approach.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral & written) skills. An ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Ability to work as a team member and on your own initiative.
- Must be methodical, high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Third Level Qualification in Computer Science / IT or relevant work experience
- Standard working week.
Job date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 08:05:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!