FullStack Web Developer
Apply for the job now!
Job title: FullStack Web Developer
Company: Reperio Human Capital
Job description: We are working on a fantastic opportunity for a FullStack PHP Engineer to join one of Ireland’s largest and fastest growing online publishing companies.
If you are looking for a company where;
- Your ideas will not only be listened to, but encouraged
- There is an enthusiasm for tech and a hunger to learn by the entire tech team
- The tech team is in growth mode
This role may suit you!
Working in a close-knit team of FullStack PHP Developers building innovative apps for their growing international client base, you will have the opportunity to contribute your input into the direction of their products and features.
If you are passionate about coding and building high quality applications within an agile, positive team environment, this could be the role for you.
This is a diverse role where the successful FullStack PHP Developer will have the opportunity to work across the front end and back end, as well as app development.
You will be working on a number of exciting greenfield projects. Their two main focuses this year are the redesign and rebuilding of two of the main company sites.
The Engineering Manager is very open-minded and will listen to developers ideas in terms of what frameworks they might think would be best to use.
- 3+ years commercial PHP experience
- Commercial experience working with a PHP framework such as Laravel, Symfony or Zend essential
- Experience with Git
- Experience using web services such as REST/SOAP or other APIs
- WordPress experience beneficial
- Interest in web standards, SEO, accessibility etc.
- Degree in Computer Science/IT preferred but not essential
- Strong communication skills essential – verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail required, as well as strong organisational skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team and ability to achieve deadlines
The company are committed to ensuring the working environment is challenging yet fun with everyone enjoying a healthy work-life balance.
There is also huge opportunity for strong career growth as the company are currently undergoing a rapid growth phase.
To apply for this role, please click on the link below or for more information, contact Sharon on +353 1 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Job date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 02:37:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!