Inżynier Oprogramowania / Software Developer
Apply for the job now!
Job title: Inżynier Oprogramowania / Software Developer
Job description: Are you a Software Developer / Inżynier Oprogramowania with 5+ years’ experience?
Are you looking for a role in a leading global technology company where you can create innovative solutions for the environmental services industry?
Do you want to work with people that are creative, committed and at the cutting edge of their industry?
Do you want to grow your experience in a company where career progression is supported?
If so, AMCS want to meet you.
About the Team
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 600+ people across 16 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,750+ customers in 22 countries.
About the Opportunity
We currently have exciting opportunities for experienced Inżynier Oprogramowania / Software Developers to join our global team. These remote working roles can be based any city in Poland. We are also happy to consider candidates who would like to re-locate now or in the future to work at our global HQ in Limerick, Ireland.
- Developing, enhancing and maintaining our environmental software products in accordance with agreed requirements and designs
- Member of a global team of software developers using latest versions of Microsoft Visual Studio (C#, ASP.NET) and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Contributing to the specification, development and test of software solutions to defined standards.
- Delivery of software development projects both as stand-alone and as a team member of internal agile and outsourced development teams.
- Development of embedded applications (Windows XP Embedded) that utilise GIS related plug-ins (including vehicle navigation and route optimisation).
- Develop and deliver project updates to senior management.
Skills and Competencies
- Experience developing applications in C#, ASP.NET or SQL Server preferred. We will also consider candidates with knowledge of other object oriented languages such as Java.
- At least 2 years experience working with Angular is essential.
- Good understanding of Design Patterns and Principles.
- Strong experience in MVC and Entity Framework.
- Fluent in MS SQL Server, database and programming.
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Development.
- Experience with web services, REST API.
- Familiar with security mechanisms including web and web service security and their implementations.
- Experience in writing Unit test cases.
Qualifications and Personal Attributes:
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Development or equivalent.
- 5 years’ experience working as a Software Developer is essential.
- Excellent communication and personal skills, able to communicate clearly, effectively, and form effective working relationships with customers, colleagues, suppliers and third parties.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Enthusiasm and general interest in Software Development.
- A passion for user interface.
- Commitment to on-going personal development.
Job date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 07:37:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!