Senior Software Developer
Apply for the job now!
Job title: Senior Software Developer
Company: MCS Group
Job description: MCS Group is proud to be partnering with an impressive software company that have been at the forefront of digital transformation for the past 2 decades. This organisation produce custom software solutions and applications for a range of impressive clients across the UK and Ireland and they have won multiple awards for their work. Due to their continued success and growing customer base they are now looking for a Senior Software Developer to join their close-knit team of ambitious and dedicated engineers. You will play an integral part in the continued success and growth of this company and will be trusted to dive straight in on projects which are new, challenging and rewarding.
As a Senior Software Developer you will work on a range of client projects, building applications which are robust and resilient. The work will be varied and exciting and you will be given the freedom and ownership to take your ideas and put them into action.
- Work across the back and front end of applications that use a range of cutting-edge technologies.
- Produce high quality code in an agile environment.
- Work as part of a team to build high performing, secure applications.
- Act as a mentor to junior members of staff
- Contribute your ideas and opinions to improve code and process.
- Enjoy learning new skills and technologies.
You will be a passionate and hands on developer who likes to take control of your own success. You will have a proven track record of going above and beyond for the projects and clients you are working with. You will be a curious and motivated Software Developer that enjoys learning and working with the latest languages and technologies.
- Have ideally 5+ years experience in the software development industry
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Have a willingness to learn and get stuck in
- Be a team player, and someone who is willing to share their knowledge
- Competitive salary (flexible depending on experience)
- Bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible approach to working with the ability to work remote (within NI)
- Competitive company pension
- Private Medical Cover
- Choice of working equipment
- Training / conference budget
- Regular social events and great working environment
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935523 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Job date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 03:45:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!