Senior Software Developer
Apply for the job now!
Job title: Senior Software Developer
Job description: We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join HRLocker to provide an additional test resource for our feature Development and Support Team.
We are looking to Tester who likes working in a Flexible/Agile environment HRLocker is a product and it is essential that you want to get the know the domain and the business that we are in so you can work with and understand the full journey and you can contribute to the existing product and work on new features as required.
HRLocker has an open transparent culture where people are encouraged to share their vulnerabilities as adult development is at the centre of our business strategy. HRLocker provides a safe place to fail so people are encouraged to innovate and to constantly improve how we work and how our product and features work.
This open transparent culture will not suit all, if you want to work with us you must want to constantly improve and embrace the concept of becoming the best we can be.
We are looking to hire a person who is willing to develop their career with HRLocker and in time the successful person will become a integrated part of strategic development Team. HRLocker is a DDO a “Deliberate Development Organisation” where we put adult development at the centre of everything that we do. HRLocker have created a safe place for people to share their career and personal vulnerabilities so they can develop to the best they can be. We are looking for people who believe in what we are doing at HRLocker, who want help us become the solution of choice for progressive Companies.
We want people whom in time can contribute to the overall direction of HRLocker through the development and deployment of additional products and features. We want to hire people who want to be the best and continually learn not just development skills but also for them to develop as a person.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Work with our Head of Development and a team of distributive developers in developing new features and maintaining existing HRLocker features availability.
- Working closely with our Head of Development in deciding appropriate technologies to use in developing the most up to date features that reflect the future of work
- Skilled in following C# development, SQL Server, ASP.NET MVC/.Net Core.
- Experience in developing, integrating and maintaining Microservices and integrating Web Services /External APi’s
- Exposure and experience with continuous integrations & DevOps
- Previous experience and an advocate of working with Agile methodologies
- Act as lead on the development of some features and as a contributor on other features
- Experience in a progressive English speaking work environment.
- 7-10 years C# programming, SQL Server, ASP.Net MVC / .Net Core, Microservices
- Experience with and integrating Web Services / External APIs, and RESTful services knowledge
- Unit testing using mocking frameworks
- Continuous Integration & DevOps experience
- Exposure to Single Page Application frameworks (Angular, React)
- The ability and the want to lead or manage a team of developers
- Capable and happy to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines
- Experience of working remotely and/or working with a distributive workforce
- An understanding of people management and recruitment and digital automation in a progressive Environment
- iOS / Android development
Salary + benefits depending on experience
Depending on experience
Job date: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 23:36:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!