Senior Software Developer – Permament
Apply for the job now!
Job title: Senior Software Developer – Permament
Job description: Overview:
This role will involve participation in the full project life cycle. You will be involved in the analysis, design, development, testing and documentation of software projects. This role may also include the responsibility for managing a small team of developers either on a project or on a particular customer site, to deliver high quality software within an agreed timeframe that meets defined requirements.
- Primary responsibility for the design, development and deployment of software projects.
- Development of web on dotnet core and Node JS
- Developing applications from detailed design specifications
- Develop automated unit tests and responsibility for testing own code before Systems Test and QA Test Phases begin.
- Mentoring of Graduate, Junior and mid level developers
- Responsible for code reviews and ensuring coding standards are followed
- Participate in Quality Improvement initiatives as required
- Estimating defined Projects and CR Development and Delivery Times from defined Specifications
- Preparing Project Plans in conjunction with Project Manager
- Preparing Functional/technical Specs
- Delegation of Development Tasks
- Bug Fixing
- Interacting with customers
- Monitoring and Assisting Delivery of Development Tasks
- Working with the Azure Dev Ops in managing the Test cycles
- Conducting Performance Reviews where applicable
- • Knowledge of Azure platform, associated architectural/development approaches and supporting tools
- Be adept at working with Azure PaaS components more specifically Azure iPaaS (integration Platform as a Service):
- Azure Logic Apps
- Azure Functions
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Event Grid
- Azure API Management
- Experience with GIT Source Control and the automation of build/test/release from Development to Production environment through Azure DevOps (or equivalent)
- Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools, including Azure Monitor, App Insights and Log Analytics
- Experience with Power Platform: Power Apps (Modern driven apps and Canvas), Data verse (CDS), Power Automation and Power BI
- 5 years development experience with at least 1 year as a Senior Developer
- At least 3 years .NET experience of the following: – C#, dotnet core and node js
- Experience of SharePoint customizations and deployments.
- Successfully managed technical delivery of a project
- Practical experience of the design and development of multi-layer applications
- Experience working with interface components
- Some experience from the financial services/banking/insurance industry sectors
- Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification
- Microsoft Certification as advantage
- Design patterns
- Web services, Azure architecture, tools and products
- Technical Architecture
- The latest Microsoft Technologies Development Best Practices
Job date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 23:55:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!