Senior Solution Engineer
Apply for the job now!
Job title: Senior Solution Engineer
Job description: A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.
Reporting to the Head of IPS Implementation & Support, EU and due to expansion of our Integrated Payment Solutions (IPS) approach we are looking to recruit a new role for the team focused on our integration services for our partner network. You will actively participate in the identification, design, development and implementation of assigned projects. Assigned projects will include product delivery, partner integration or systems related in nature. Interfaces with internal and external partners to capture requirements, define solution delivery and manage technical resource discussions. Responsible for ensuring a successful integration with Elavon products and/or systems. You will also work as part of a team helping to introduce new features and functions to the Elavon digital boarding platform and will test and support these changes from scoping through to in life support.
The main purpose of this role is to provide optimal value to our partners by accepting responsibility for:
- Developing and managing our integration processes for our integrated partners, with a priority focus on e-boarding services and integration with our partner eco-system
- Define integration and support methodology, appropriate for the solutions that the business currently delivers and plans to deliver in the future
- Define requirements for testing, performance improvement and user-friendly approach to ensure ease of implementation.
- Provide technical project support within the organisation for our partner integrations and boarding services
- Cooperate closely with the international operating developer teams, with the focus on timely implementation of defined requirements
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of our integration services function through not only ensuring adherence to processes but also through review and improvement
- Ensures that all input and output documents/deliverables are regularly reviewed to ensure optimal efficiency and effectiveness both within and outside the SCS Team
- Testing and sign off of releases
- Ongoing technical support for our internal and external partners
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Liaison with Product Management to understand details of product direction and design and communicate information back to our partner management group
- Technically manage the technical implementation and integration projects
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders throughout the partner lifecycle
- Responsible to conduct solution overviews for end users
- Articulate technology and product propositions to both business and technical users
- Deliver presentations confidently at all levels including senior management, technical and non-technical audiences
- To attend meetings with potential partners to present proposed solutions
- Capture, document and relay partner requirements and product enhancements to internal teams
- Produce high quality internal and customer/partner facing collateral
- Work flexible hours to ensure a task is completed in line with internal and Customer deadlines
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in large customer/partner engagements which require the ability to work with a customer to become a trusted advisor
- High sense of customer/partner service and service quality
- Ability to develop effective working relationships internally at a variety of levels and work closely with commercial departments such as sales, operations and product development
- Previous experience of technical integration, project leadership, QA/UAT or senior support role
- Strong interpersonal, communications skills with excellent presentation skill and able to communicate with all levels of people
- Time management, task prioritization, and delegation skills with an ability to cope under pressure and prioritise work effectively
- Organised and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Willingness to travel throughout Europe as required
- Team Working & Leadership Skills – Demonstrable team working skills are paramount – must be able to work towards common goals with other managers and teams in particular with the other Operations, Product teams & Partner Business Development
- Strong Technical Skills – Ability to understand the complete payment process flow and connecting system/application
- Strong Analytical Skills – To be able to understand and review a partner`s environment and requirements gather, enabling quick opportunity for integration qualification
- Payment Industry Knowledge – Excellent knowledge of the acquiring and payment industry – delivery of large complex integration projects
- Commercial Understanding – Strong commercial knowledge and broad commercial experience
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.
Job date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 04:20:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!