Apply for the job now!
Job title: Shopify Developer
Job description: Job Purpose
McSport is currently looking for a a qualified and experienced Shopify Developer to join our their in-house E-Commerce Team based in our Dublin Head Office location. We are looking for energetic, hardworking individuals who are passionate and dedicated in what we do!
You will be the lead developer, working on sites built on Shopify Plus. You will have a strong portfolio of previous projects showing experience in building shopify specific stores and elevating a brands digital experience.
Position: Full-time, Permanent.
Location: Dublin 22.
Salary: Negotiable (DOE).
Please forward your latest CV and portfolio within your application.
McSport is Ireland’s leading and most successful independent online supplier of sport and fitness equipment. We are a 100% Irish owned, second-generation family business. With a team of over 60 industry experts, we are committed to supplying our customers with the highest standard of product, care and service.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Construct, launch and support multiple eCommerce sites under the McSport umbrella of brands.
- Work with IT to integrate online systems with ERP Microsoft Navision.
- Work with 3rd party couriers to integrate flows.
- Act as expert alongside Project Managers to scope and execute new processes.
- Bring additional expertise in the area of ongoing testing and security areas.
- Ensure mobile responsiveness and monitor analytics/performance and address where required.
- Ongoing development in Apps, Themes and general web development (HTML5/JS/CSS) within Shopify.
Keys Skills & Experience:
· Front-end and back-end experience in Shopify
· Extremely sharp, fast working, knowledgeable web developer/designer.
· Minimum 5+ years of commercial experience in web development of DTC sites.
· BSc. Computing/Electronic Engineering.
· Strength in Shopify Theme development, related APIs and templating.
· Excellent communication skills & the ability to deal with multiple projects simultaneously.
· Team player with ability to work within a highly collaborative company.
· Passion for sports & fitness is a bonus.
Why Work for Us!
We hire exceptional people and equip them with autonomy, trust, and resources. As a second-generation family owned business, we are passionate about our people and our growth. If you are up for a challenge, we would love to have you in our team!
Psst! Keep an eye on your spam folder as your interview invitation might end up in here!
Additional responsibilities/tasks within the position’s purpose may be assigned. McSport reserves the right to change the job descriptions at any time based on business conditions/need. McSport are an equal opportunities employer.
Job date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 23:26:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!