Software Developer(Cloud Platform)
Apply for the job now!
Job title: Software Developer(Cloud Platform)
Company: EUROPEAN DYNAMICS
Job description: We currently have a vacancy for a Cloud Security Expert, to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in Dublin, Ireland. The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in the security team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
- Contribute to the design and development of single page web applications using Angular framework;
- Contribute to the design and development of Cloud hosted restful microservices using C# and experience with C# and the Microsoft Azure platform;
- Contribute to the design and development of Cloud hosted databases using SQL Server and experience of Microsoft Azure platform;
- Play an active part in an agile team and contribute to the team’s continuous improvement in areas including: Standards and best practice, Code quality and CI/CD.
- University IT related Degree combined with minimum 6 years of IT professional experience;
- At least 3 years of experience in developing single page applications using the Angular framework version 8, 9 or 10;
- Minimum 3 years in front end testing using Jasmine, Karma and Selenium;
- At least 3 years in developing scalable, restful microservices using C#;
- Unit testing using MSTest/xUnit/NUnit with a mocking framework such as Moq;
- Minimum 3 years of developing data access components using Entity Framework and building and accessing SQL Server databases;
- Experience in implementing and managing CI/CD pipelines and developing for and deploying applications to the Microsoft Azure platform;
- Issue tracking with Jira;
- Experience of OData and experience of .Net Core;
- Using NgRx state management with Angular 8, 9 or 10 is an advantage;
- Excellent command of English is required.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference (sid/9339/21).
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS ( ) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Hong-Kong, Valetta, etc). The company employs over 600 engineers, IT experts and consultants (around 3% PhD, 36% MSc and 53% BSc or equivalent). We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. The group generates annual revenues in the range of EURO 40 million, with an EBITDA in the range of 20%. The value of our contract portfolio exceeds EURO 250 million. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to government institutions, multinational corporations, public administrations and multinational companies, research and academic institutes.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Job date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 23:20:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!