Technical Product Marketing Manager (Cork, Ireland)
Apply for the job now!
Job title: Technical Product Marketing Manager (Cork, Ireland)
Company: Tigera, Inc
Job description: As a Technical Product Marketing Manager for Tigera, you will help drive the planning and tactics of our Kubernetes security and observability product marketing. In this role, you will reinforce the technical value proposition of Calico products for Kubernetes security and observability, build supporting product collateral, explainer content, technical blogs, demos, and work with the product team to build a product-led growth path. The role involves ownership and project management of product marketing initiatives and close collaboration with others in product marketing, developer relations, sales, sales engineering, product management, and engineering.
The position is may be based out of either our San Francisco; San Jose; Vancouver B.C.; or Cork, Ireland offices, and is an excellent opportunity at a growing cyber-security startup. Strong experience in technical product marketing or sales engineering within enterprise software is critical.
- Product positioning: You will connect Kubernetes security and observability trends with Calico products to build technical product positioning and messages for critical use cases in Kubernetes security and observability
- Product evangelism: You will evangelize and demonstrate the value of Calico products to prospects, analysts, prospects, and customers—through blogs, whitepapers, “how-to” content, webinars, events, and tradeshows
- Product launches: You will participate in product launches to build technical product content (demos and videos), and where necessary, develop messaging, pitch Tigera’s technology to analysts and press, develop product collateral and sales tools, and support the launch plan
- Product Led Growth: You will design and deliver technical content to support the online buyer journey through product messaging, third-party validation, explainer videos, demos, and tutorials
- Competitive analysis: You will stay on top of a very dynamic and fast-changing cloud-native Kubernetes landscape. You will understand competitor’s offerings, educate the rest of the organization, and tune our positioning, messaging, and sales tools
- Sales tools: You will build technical product presentations, whitepapers, product guides, product videos, technical briefs, and other tools to enable sales teams to sell the Tigera story effectively
- Partnerships: You will support partnership-related TPMM activities
Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of experience in technical product marketing, product management, or solutions engineering in enterprise software
- 2+ years of DevOps/security/networking industry and/or practitioner (SRE, developer, software engineering, platform engineering, CloudSecOps) experience—preferably with hands-on experience using IT technologies
- Experience with Rancher, VMWare Tanzu, Red Hat OpenShift, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Microsoft Azure (certification is preferred)
- Strong preference for applicants with experience handling and supporting cloud infrastructure, containers/Kubernetes, serverless functions, microservices, and security
- A passion for developing persuasive content and a knack for using new software tools—from video screen-capture and editing to collaboration software and more
- Passionate about groundbreaking technology, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative software company
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
Tigera is an early-stage startup, well funded by top-tier VCs. We offer a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision, and dental benefits. We believe in a collaborative, flexible work environment based on respect for, and commitment from, every employee. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team of individuals who believe in our mission and value openness, collaboration, and teamwork, make Tigera an awesome place to work.
Does this sound like an opportunity where you would thrive and grow? More importantly, could this be the right next step in reaching your career goals? Reach out to us and let’s explore whether this role is the right fit for you.
Job date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 23:33:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!