Threshold: Request for Tender – Project Manager for Redesign and Development of Website
Apply for the job now!
Job title: Threshold: Request for Tender – Project Manager for Redesign and Development of Website
Job description: [Threshold]
THRESHOLD – REQUEST FOR TENDER FOR PROJECT MANAGER FOR THE REDESIGN
AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE THRESHOLD WEBSITE
Threshold is a national Housing charity, founded in **Apply on the
website**, with regional advice centres in Dublin, Cork and Galway.
Threshold provides frontline advice, advocacy and support services to
those facing housing problems in Ireland and operates the national
Tenancy Protection Service. Threshold promotes policy and legal change
in housing provision through research and evidenced based solutions.
Our current website is: www.threshold.ie [http://www.threshold.ie]
WE DO THIS BY:
- Campaigning for suitable housing delivered on a rights-based
- Analysing existing problems and seeking innovative approaches and
solutions through quality research and informed by evidence from our
- Providing independent advisory and advocacy services
- Working in collaboration with others for those disadvantaged by
the housing system
- Providing long-term solutions for people who are homeless
We are currently inviting Tenders for Project Manager to oversee and
deliver the redesign and development of Threshold website.
The Threshold website is a key communication and fundraising tool for
the organisation. It plays an important role in providing access to
support and assistance, engaging donors and all our stakeholders.
The Project Manager will:
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Manage project team(s) & project communications & delivery
- Facilitate ongoing communication and reporting on project progress
- Create project plans and oversee task assignment and risk
management, in collaboration with website developer and project team.
- Communicate expectations, progress, and issues to team members,
clients, and stakeholders.
- Identify areas for improvement and the proposal of creative
solutions to improve internal processes.
- Help to establish and implement “best practices” in the areas
of website management.
- Collate and present monthly project reports identifying project
progress, issues and solutions.
- Maintain project information (project controls) within a
structured filing system providing easily retrievable project data and
historical records of critical decisions made.
- Liaise with senior management to ensure project realisation.
- Ensure that at all stages of the project, relevant project
learnings are collected and distributed through the necessary methods
and communicated back to the team and senior management.
- Actively engage with the Threshold project team and website
developer to oversee and deliver a comprehensive yet concise website,
focussing on ease of use for users which comprises the following
- Content Management System.
- Online Donations Portal.
- Integration with Social Media.
- Search Engine Optimisation.
- Integration with CRMs and APIs. (webchat & video consultations).
- Integration with online payment providers and systems (e.g.
- Robust cyber security features.
- Content publishing.
- User acceptance testing.
- Testing and launch.
- Demonstrate the technical and professional ability to deliver the
- Demonstrate a track record of delivering similar projects and
- Have robust Quality Assurance Procedures.
- Have full regard to COVID-**Apply on the website** measures,
remote working, and amend all relevant policies in light of measures
in this area.
- Ensure work facilitates consistency, clarity and equality and that
the website reflects the culture and values of Threshold.
The submission should include a table of contents, a summary of the
consultant’s previous experience and qualifications, contact details
of referees, details of costs and relevant appendices.
TENDER ASSESSMENT WILL BE BASED ON THE FOLLOWING:
- Applicant’s ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of the
- Applicant’s understanding of Threshold, the NGO sector as an
contractor, and the need for relevant stakeholder consultation.
- Experience of having previously conducted similar projects.
- Quality of the tender document submitted, with clear and realistic
timelines and project plan.
- The project’s value for money and price competitiveness.
The deadline for receipt of applications is 5 PM, MONDAY, APRIL 5TH,
**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**.
The target for project delivery is November 1st **Apply on the
A full breakdown of costs associated with the different elements of
the development of the website should be provided together with the
proposal, including VAT where relevant.
The fee will be inclusive of all costs (for example, administrative
costs, VAT and travel)
Price increases during the term of contract will not be accepted.
Please include two references from a similar recently completed
ALL ENQUIRIES SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO JOHN-MARK MCCAFFERTY, CHIEF
EXECUTIVE OFFICER AT – **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
All parties agree to hold confidential all information, documentation
and other materials received, provided or obtained arising from their
participation in this process.
All the information requested from you and collected by Threshold
during this Tender application process is necessary and relevant to
the performance of the process. Threshold will treat all information
you supply with the utmost confidentiality and in line with current
data protection law.
If you have any questions about the use of your data during the Tender
process, or wish to know how your data will be treated if you engage
in this process with Threshold, please contact our Data Protection
Officer at **Apply on the website** (data protection queries only).
We need : English (Good)
Location: Northside Dublin
Job date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 08:32:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!