User Experience Developer
Apply for the job now!
Job title: User Experience Developer
Job description: Responsible for creating, evaluating and modifying prototypes to support evolving hardware and software application development.
As a member of the User Experience team, you will develop and apply software design/usability processes in the investigation of technical problems. May develop user profiles, with emphasis on human error control, display issues, visual interaction, physical manipulation and task and objective analyses. Provide product usability, evaluation and support to product development teams, including the analysis and investigation of applications/systems including tactile methods, visual graphics, web, multimedia, voice response and conversational user interaction. May assist in developing design concept and implementation, providing input on user design considerations. May produce specifications describing user needs and internal structures for product in development.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Typically seven years of software engineering or related experience needed.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
The CX verticals team at Oracle is committed on enabling our customer experience (CX) SaaS components to provide the most interactive, richest experience possible for our Communications customers. We is looking for a talented UX Design Engineer to help us build and maintain the next generation of modern CX Service applications that will enable Oracle to leap ahead of the competition and become the number one cloud vendor.
The ideal candidate will have strong UX experience in building highly scalable enterprise applications with emphasis on complex responsive UIs. We are at an early stage, working on ambitious new initiatives. Your work will have direct impact on both the user experience and the industry as we work to redefine this space.
- Using latest technologies, drive design and implementation for key areas of the User Interface across Oracle CX Cloud solutions
- Generate user interface requirements from business goals, product & use-case requirements.
- Create process flows, conceptual diagrams, wireframes, and visual designs to effectively communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interactions.
- Contribute to design strategy, design patterns and processes.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers and team members.
- Work with architects, other front-end engineers, and product managers to help analyze customer requirements and distill the information down to specific product features.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment directly with developers for implementation of designs.
- Exposure to delivering Software as a Service on the Cloud. Understanding and experience with various aspects of delivering a modern cloud service such as building effective monitoring hooks, robust logging etc.
- Front-end UI Experience with responsive and/or mobile design.
- Excellent development experience in XML, Xquery, REST APIs, Web Services Applications.
- Deep technical skills that span JSON, XML, Web 2.0, HTML5, cloud enablement and micro-services
- Experience in UX design, Information architecture or Visual Design. Experience with visual and interaction design tools (Adobe CS, Sketch, InVision etc.)
- Exhibits traits such as insisting on the highest standards, bias for action, vocally self-critical, and thinking big.
Job date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 08:11:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!