Apply for the job now!
Job title: Laravel Developer
Company: The Code Company
Job description: LARAVEL PHP DEVELOPER
Remote // Canterbury, UK
Up to £45,000 base salary
The Code Company is looking to hire an experienced Laravel Developer with talent, commercial experience, and leadership qualities. We are growing out our Canterbury office with a highly-technical and collaborative team. If you are methodical, organised, and a great communicator, and relish with technical challenges, this role could be a great fit for you. Whilst this all sounds very serious, we work to live and we like to provide a relaxed environment to encourage high quality work and personal development in equal measure.
The Code Company is a small but rapidly growing agency nestled in the heart of Kent. We provide highly technical services on web application, mobile application and ecommerce projects. Due to the nature of our work we are often experimenting with the latest web development technologies and concepts. Our aim is to remain a small, but highly talented and regarded agency.
Your role as a Laravel Developer will be to:
- Lead complex web app, mobile and ecommerce projects
- Help architect technical solutions to client requirements
- Keep up with changes to HTML, CSS and ECMA standards
- Adapt to and deal with problems
- Be a supportive team worker
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
The chosen candidate will have:
- Commercial experience of implementing and supporting TDD and CI.
- Commercial experience of AWS, and a good understanding of basic DevOps
- Comfortable with being the leader in the team and helping more junior team members
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills to enable effective team working
The successful applicant will receive a salary, dependent on experience, of up to £45,000. This is a remote role – we love to enjoy a relaxed office atmosphere, but if you want to code from a beach in the Bahamas, that’s fine too. Additionally, you will benefit from a great working culture and the ability to work flexibly. We also offer unlimited holidays and a company pension and we are in the process of setting up a company profit share scheme.
This is a full time position.
Expected salary: £25000 – 45000 per year
Location: United Kingdom
Job date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 03:09:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!