Salesforce Technical Lead
Apply for the job now!
Job title: Salesforce Technical Lead
Company: AXA XL
Job description: Technical Leads oversee a group of developers and help to manage day-to-day tasks to ensure high levels of productivity, accuracy, and work priority. Technical Leads may also have development responsibility. This is a key hands-on role in the Salesforce Apps team to lead, coach and mentor the developers, define the development standards, estimate and deliver complex change, oversee proactive maintenance of the applications and engage closely with the analysts and Technical Architect.
DISCOVER your opportunity
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Application changes complete on-time, to a target level of quality
- Timely and accurate completion of Software Development Lifecycle deliverables in a manner that is auditable, testable, and maintainable
- Implementation consistent with solution design and business specifications
- Ensure for technical integrity of changes made to systems
- Adherence to development governance & SDLC standards
- Perform deliverable reviews and manage measurement of deliverable quality
- Provide technical SME assistance for a given application
- Technically leads other developers, including assignment of work
- Assists to maintain development standards for design, coding, etc
- May perform Application Developer duties
- May perform design activities in collaboration with the Technical Architect
- Assists in removing impediments to progress
- Support resolution of defects during application testing phases
- Estimate work requests at various levels of confidence
- May serve as a member of a Major Incident Team
SHARE your talent
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
- IT and business/industry experience gained in a commercial environment preferably within the Insurance sector
- Demonstrable hands-on Salesforce development knowledge and expertise utilized within a commercial business
- Experience of leading/mentoring other developers (preferably working with third party vendors)
- Hands on experience in designing and developing commercial Salesforce applications
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Excellent knowledge of SOA and n-Tier architecture
- Knowledge of Relational Databases including SQL server, SQL and ORM technologies
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework
- Involvement with test/behavior-driven development
- Track record of identifying and analysing problems, identifying & evaluating options, deploying sound decision making skills.
- Experience of Agile software development proceses
- Displays an adaptable and flexible working style, remaining calm under pressure, adjusting comfortably to changing conditions / priorities
- Proven planning and organisation skills, creating own work schedules, prioritising workload, preparing in advance and setting realistic timescales for self (and others if applicable)
- Excellent communication skills, a confident and articulate presenter to internal/external audiences. Skilled at influencing and negotiation, able to present key points of an argument persuasively
- Demonstrates a strong desire to challenge and deliver
- Proven track record of knowing what it takes to provide a consistently first-class customer service internally and/or externally
- Positive, can-do attitude committed to making it work with a third-party development supplier
- Gradute or equivlent desireable but not essential
FIND your future
AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals and even some inspirational individuals we don’t just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it.
How? By combining a strong and efficient capital platform, data-driven insights, leading technology, and the best talent in an agile and inclusive workspace, empowered to deliver top client service across all our lines of business − property, casualty, professional, financial lines and specialty.
With an innovative and flexible approach to risk solutions, we partner with those who move the world forward.
At AXA XL we are happy to talk flexible working. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and consider flexible ways of working for every role. Talk to us about how we can make flexibility work for you.
Learn more at .
At AXA XL our approach to corporate responsibility (CR) is the same as our approach to business; constantly seeking to provide innovative solutions to the world’s most complex problems. From offering our expertise, products and services to help build more resilient communities, to advancing understanding and response to climate change, our strategy – Our Impact. Our Future. – aligns key issues that are pertinent to our business – climate, water and financial resilience – and contributes to AXA Group’s purpose to “Act for human progress by protecting what matters.”.
- Climate: We’re reducing our carbon footprint, protecting ecosystems and exploring how our business can help build a better world.
- Water: We’re developing water resilience where it is — and will be — needed most.
- Financial resilience: We’re helping create opportunities for the unemployed and underemployed, so they can be better prepared for unexpected changes.
- Hearts in Action: We have established volunteering and charitable giving programs to help colleagues support causes that matter most to them, known as our “Hearts in Action” programs.
For more information please see the on our website.
Diversity & Inclusion
At AXA XL, we know that an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce enable business growth and are critical to our success. That’s why we have made a strategic commitment to attract, develop, advance and retain the most diverse workforce possible, while creating an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their full selves to work and can reach their highest potential. It’s about helping one another — and our business — to move forward and succeed.
- Five Business Resource Groups focused on gender, LGBTQ+, race/ethnicity, disability and inclusion with 20 Chapters around the globe
- Robust support for Flexible Working Arrangements
- Enhanced family friendly leave benefits
- Named to the Diversity Best Practices Index
- Signatory to the UK Women in Finance Charter
Learn more at . AXA XL is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 03:11:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!