Apply for the job now!
Job description: Have you ever thought about how your own decisions and behaviors impact the profitability of your company or environment? Have you ever tried to actively increase your productivity or reduce your carbon footprint by tracking your behaviors? You might already have done so, but what about the behaviors of employees in the transport sector all around the world?
Signol is a new start-up accelerating the green revolution and innovation of the travel and transport sector by harnessing the power of individual behavior. We empower our customers to transform their employee behavior into a competitive advantage. To ensure our success, we are looking for an innovation-led Senior Data Analyst, playing a pivotal role in our international team of product managers, developers, and designers.
We’re a growing team of scientists, academics, and business professionals with backgrounds spanning 5 continents and 9 countries. We’ve come together to mitigate organizational greenhouse gas emissions by building a unique, behavior change software product – cutting costs and emissions whilst improving employee job satisfaction.
About the role:
You’ll be straight into the middle of our development team, playing a key part in designing new features and improving the customer experience as well as understanding and recommending the best technical way forward.
- Play a part in every stage of the development life-cycle including planning, implementation, testing, and rollout.
- Work alongside our current Lead Developers who have developed the product since the prototype stage.
- Be able to develop new features from high-level specs and designs, and take autonomy of your own work from planning to execution
- Improve our current codebase, optimize system and automate processes
- Take full responsibility for testing your own development as part of the QA process
Skills & Experiences:
- 3+ years of professional industry experience in designing, developing, and debugging solutions
- Possess strong architectural experience
- Experience with web development using ReactJS
- Strong experience working with Java 8, Spring Framework, JPA
- Good level of DB management and servers (PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Familiarity with Serverless and Microservices architectures
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines with AWS CodePipeline&CodeBuild
- +2 years of experience working with AWS (EC2, VPC, REST ApiGateway, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, SNS/SQS, Cognito, Cloudformation)
- Familiarity with ELK stack and logging systems
- Fluency in English to be able to discuss at product sessions and technical discussions
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience working at start-ups
- Experience with Serverless framework for AWS
- Experience with DevOps culture
- Experience working with ETL data pipelines and heavy workloads
- Familiarity with TaildwindCSS for web styles
- Familiarity with ML (interest in data science)
- Private health insurance
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Vested share options scheme available and can be considered after the probationary period
- Flexible and remote working
- Start with a short intro chat
- If happy then move onto tech interview
- Final interview with Senior (non tech) team member
Job date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 08:09:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!