Senior React Developer
Apply for the job now!
Job title: Senior React Developer
Job description: Here at Nine Twenty, we are ecstatic to be collaborating with an exciting and energetic company that specialises in helping its clients acquire, retain and monetise customers via web and mobile apps in the form of free to play games who are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer.
Hot off the press, this company are the winners of Best Crowdfunded Business in the 2019 Sports Technology Awards and their CEO was the recipient of Service Industries Entrepreneur of the Year at the Great British Entrepreneur of the Year Awards 2019.
If you are looking to join a business where you are heard and valued, read on. Less about this exciting business, and a little more about the Full Stack Developer role…
What can we offer you?
- A fun, relaxed and collaborative environment working in a company built on honesty that has flexible hours.
- Working in a company built on honesty that has flexible hours, letting you shape your day and work life balance.
- 32 days holiday.
- Joining a scaling company that’s evolving all the time, giving you the opportunity to test yourself and your role to discover your skills.
- Being surrounded by a group of bright, motivated people. They are a friendly, straight-forward and capable bunch that keep it light-hearted.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to as Full Stack Developer:
- Craft well-designed, production-ready mobile and web solutions for international gaming and media clients.
- Collaborate with colleagues to deliver results in a dynamic business.
- Actively participate in project scoping and agile delivery and planning.
- Mentoring Junior members of the team.
- Be ready for anything – as a member of a scale-up you’ll get involved in a wide range of challenges you wouldn’t find at other companies.
- 5+ years’ experience in one or more of the main technologies we use: React, React Native, Node, HTML/CSS.
- Familiar with Git for source control.
- Experience working in a SaaS environment.
- Background in integrating third party (RESTful) APIs, and building your own APIs.
- Able to work well in an agile environment, where requirements are still in flux.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving aptitude, ability to think on your feet and action solutions.
- Enjoy working closely with others as part of a close-knit team.
Other useful experience and skills:
- Experience of other major programming languages or frontend technologies.
- Knowledge of some of the other technologies we use, which include Azure, AWS, Docker, Serverless, Postgres and SQL.
- Deploying to, and running applications on, the cloud (we use Azure and AWS)
- Firebase and Google Analytics.
- Previous exposure to a scale-up environment.
- Knowledge of building backend services and designing and maintaining databases.
Location: Edinburgh – Midlothian
Job date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 02:55:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!