Trainee IT Web Developer
Apply for the job now!
Job title: Trainee IT Web Developer
Company: Nuyew Tech Academy
Job description: Start an exciting new and lucrative career as a Trainee Web Developer
What will be required of you to become a Trainee Web Developer
- Nuyew Tech Academy are looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who have what it takes to succeed in this hugely exciting and rewarding sector. No previous skills or experience are required, just a passion for technology and a desire to play a significant role in the world.
What will the role of Trainee Web Developer involve?
- With the IT Industry continuing to grow at an exponential rate there has never been a better time to enter this fast moving and rewarding sector. Whether you are looking to work as a Trainee Web Developer, Cyber Security Trainee or Trainee Software Developer powered by Microsoft, CIW, Oracle, leading Tech recruiters and other leading companies in the technology world, this is the program for you.
- With a worldwide shortage of Web Developers, starting salaries of up to £35,000 per annum and amazing future employed and self-employed career prospects, take the next step today and contact us to find out how we can help you. Following successful completion of our Training Programme we will Guarantee you recruitment support and access to the Nuyew Career Skills Academy for up to 5 Years after Graduation to ensure you land the role and career of your dreams.
Why Nuyew Tech Academy:
- Industry Recognised Qualifications
- Flexible Learning Around your Needs
- Advanced Online Learning Platform
- 24/7 Learning Support
- 5 Year Career Support Guarantee
- Dedicated Tech Recruitment Agency
- Scholarships and Student Loans Available
- No Previous Skills or Experience Required
Nuyew Tech Academy Foundation Awards
- Using IT to Increase Productivity (Level 2)
- IT Software Fundamentals (Level 2)
- Career Development (Level 2)
Industry Recognised Qualifications
- MTA HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals
- CIW Advanced HTML and CSS
- CIW User Interface Design ( this is all about designing the site etc )
- Oracle Certified Associate Java SE 8 Programmer I
Our expert Careers Advisors are on hand now to assist you and guide you every step of the way.
We are now recruiting for our next intake and places are strictly limited so please apply early to avoid disappointment. Our Training Programmes have an associated Tuition Fee of £2995 but this can be paid using a Scholarship (discretional) or via our Interest Free Student Loan Scheme.
No previous skills or experience required. Just a passion for Technology and IT and a desire to work hard and succeed.
Why a Tech Career?
Follow Your Passion
- Turn your passion into your career and play a significant role in the world. A career in Tech is extremely rewarding and enables you to be at the forefront of the latest technology developments that are continuing to help shape all our future lives for the better.
Flexibility and Independence
- Have the freedom to travel and work anywhere is the world with these transferable skills, global demand for Tech skills is high so you won’t have a problem finding employment within this sector wherever you choose to be based. The European Commission believes there could be as many as 756,000 unfilled jobs in the European Tech sector alone by 2020.
- The Tech industry is also a very flexible industry, and many roles also offer the ability to work remotely. This is incredibly attractive for people who require or desire flexibility and independence in their lives.
Excellent Pay and Conditions
- The Tech Sector is easily the best paid industry sector overall and on average salaries are at least £10,000 higher than any other sector. Due to high demand for newly qualified talent, an increasing number of companies also offer many more additional benefits such as free food, free parking, free gym membership and relaxed dress codes. Tech companies also have some of the best company cultures and social environments.
Expected salary: £35000 per year
Job date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 08:10:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!