Senior Java Developer – Microservices
Job title: Senior Java Developer – Microservices
Job description: Specialist Skills / Technical Knowledge Required for this.
- Strong Experience in development using Java Spring Boot, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Struts, NodeJS, React, AngularJs and Jboss.
- Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns, experience building thread safe code.
- Strong conceptual knowledge in OOPS, Core Java, Collections, Multithreading, Socket Programming.
- Must have experience building and testing automation with J-Unit or Cucumber.
- Strong Experience with Web Services(JSON, REST, JAX-RS, Spring based REST services)
- Build and development tools (e.g. Idea, Gradle, Jenkins, SonarQube), test frameworks (JUnit 5.x, Mockito) and DevOps and automation tools (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes), cloud-scale data solutions (Apache Cassandra, Apache Kafka, Redis, MemCache).
- Design Apigee flows based on API spec and Socialize and collaborate API spec across teams and Define REST API/JSON specification
- Experience in database : SQL Server , Oracle, DB2, DataFlex, MS Access, MySQL, Sybase, MongoDB
- Strong experience in DevOps process and tools like Jenkins/Bamboo/UrbanCode also build technology like Maven/Gradle
- Monitoring (APM) technologies like AppDynamics, Kibana , Grafana, Elasticsearch.
- Ensure code is maintainable, scalable and supportable.
- Nice to have experience in Jmeter for stress and load test before releasing to SIT.
- Minimum 7 years of application development experience using Java/J2EE and Spring
- 5+ years developing SOAP AND REST-based web services utilizing industry standard frameworks
- Experience with SOA concepts, principles, and patterns required Agile/Scrum experience
- Minimum three-year experience with Microservices
- Experience with test driven development (TDD)
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job date: Sat, 20 Feb 2021 04:08:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!