_Developer: Web – IV
Job title: _Developer: Web – IV
Company: Artech Information Systems
Job description: Job Description
Manufacturing & Operation Automation team is looking for a highly motivated senior full stack developer with strong software architectural skills to lead development of a one stop shop web based solution to monitor visualize review and drilldown on various manufacturing data as well as integrate Machine Learning algorithms and Hadoop based Big Data analytics into such platform for enabling advanced analytics.
This position is a technical role that requires the direct design and development of robust scalable performant systems for worldclass manufacturing data analysis together with supporting collaterals such as unit tests and build automation pipelines.
- Creation of responsive and reusable UI components with proper security authorization and authentication
- Development of semiconductor related context data analytics UI build and deployment plus maintenance of UI software
- Gather usage stats profile and performance tuning to ensure best web experience to customers across the globe multiple *** sites with 500 users
- Focus on automated testing and robust monitoring
The ideal candidate must exhibit the following behavioral traits
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong desire to learn and share knowledge with others
- The ideal candidate will be inquisitive innovative and a team player with a strong focus on quality workmanship
- Must have a bachelors or MS degree with 5 years of industry post university experience or a PhD with 3 years of experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field with strong software programming experience
- Mastery of backend/frontend software architecture and design practices is a must
- Excellent demonstrated experience using current web technologies Typescript and Angular, .NET.
- Proficient with source control tools GIT and ability to review code
- Working knowledge of basic computer science data structures and algorithms
- Experience in trouble shooting and root cause analysis for performance issues
- Strong skills around integrating with RESTful APIs
- Experience in leveraging opensource packages is desired
- Experience with BigData Hadoop Habase Hive architecture SPARK Scala programming is desired
- Experience with semiconductor manufacturing or test yield engineering is a plus
- Excellent demonstrated experience using current web technologies ASP NodeJS Angular etc
- Devops and Docker experience in prior projects
Location: Aloha, OR
Job date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 06:17:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!