Angular 6+ Front-end Developer with strong UI/UX mobile responsive design
Job title: Angular 6+ Front-end Developer with strong UI/UX mobile responsive design
Job description: Job Description
Angular Front-end Developer – Long Term Project – Fresno, CA (Remote/Flex)
Genuent is hiring an Angular Front-end Developer, a full-time, long term remote/flex schedule project based in Fresnmo, CA. If you’re a match, please apply or contact Terence Sanchez TSanchez@genuent.com or phone 714-465-5479. There will be required meetings on site during covid time, so candidate has to reside in the area through the duration of the project.
- Delivering a complete front-end application.
- Using latest UI/UX mobile front-end responsive design techniques.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop environments.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the Web API.
- Communicating with external web services.
- Ability to optimize existing code and improve performance.
- Demonstrating full stack web development ability.
- Self-motivated work style with the ability to work on several smaller projects concurrently.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
Skills and Qualifications
- Use current standards of responsive web design and web performance optimization techniques.
- Professional, precise communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system.
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps.
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, and other web services used in the system.
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback.
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components, which extend the elements and modules of core Angular.
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource.
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions.
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Government work experience on a Probation or Justice Case Management System
Location: Clovis, CA
Job date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 03:15:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!