Back End Developer
Job title: Back End Developer
Company: Sage Talent Resources Group
Job description: Multiple 6-month contracts available – 2 @ Front End and 2 @ Back End developers needed for a high profile client in Austin, TX.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Define, design, and implement complex,multi-tier distributed software systems throughout all phases of the software development life cycle
- Work on new and existing product initiatives and be a driver in the definition of product direction.
- Partner effectively with product management, QE, partner teams.
- Develop technical & domain expertise and apply to solving product challenges.
- Work with other engineers, Architecture, Product Management, QA, and Operations teams to develop innovative solutions that meet business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, realistic implementation schedules and adherence to development principles and product goals
Position 2: Back end developer:
- Need a back end developer who is an expert in Java, spring boot, Oracle, Micro-services.
- Should be able to do development and testing.
- Should be an expert in data structures and algorithms.
- Solid foundation in computer science with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Excellent knowledge in practicing OOAD, architectural and design patterns, open-source platforms, frameworks, technologies, and software engineering methodologies.
- Hands-on experience in Java/J2EE, XML, Web Technologies, Web Services, Design Patterns, and OOA/D.
- Experience developing data-driven applications using an industry-standard RDBMS. NoSQL experience is a plus. Experience on NodeJS is a plus.
- Experience with big data solutions such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Kafka, Storm, etc. is a plus.
- Experience in using source control systems such as Git or Clear case, issue tracking systems like JIRA.
- Strong expertise in agile development.
- Demonstrated ability to understand the business and ability to contribute to technology direction that gives to measurable business improvements.
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities and to thrive under pressure.
- Excellent decision-making, communication, and collaboration skills.
Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years of software engineering experience or Masters Degree with 3 years experience in software design and development.
Sage Talent Resources Group provides full-service staffing solutions to both employers and candidates. We are a group of seasoned Recruiters with our average employee having over 15 years of experience. We offer 100% transparency to both candidates and employers. www.sagetrg.com
Location: Austin, TX
Job date: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 05:47:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!