Back End Developer
Job title: Back End Developer
Job description: Job Description
We are looking for a Back-End Developer who has experience building back-end services in Node.js. You will ensure that you produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code. You will coordinate with other team members, including Front End Developers and UX/UI designers. Your commitment to team collaboration, clear communication, and a quality product is crucial. We love and emphasize clean, elegant, and reusable code.
· Web application server development, including testing in cypress/jest
· Write clean, testable, maintainable code for enterprise applications
· Create and present designs and engage in technical reviews
· Prepare and present technical information to departmental and cross-departmental groups
· Provide debug support
· Maintain necessary technical documentation
· Collaborate with front-end developers on combining their front-end elements and components with the server side
· Design and optimize applications for high performance, high availability, and low latency
Required Education, Experience and Skills
· Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science discipline or similar
· 5+ years of professional experience with Node server tech stacks
· Highly proficient with the following –
· Node, Sequelize, and Postgres
· Kubernetes + AWS
· Vue.js framework and its core principles.
· Test automation tools such as Cypress and Jest
· Implementing RESTful APIs
· Knowledge of functional programming, object-oriented programming paradigms, design and architectural patterns
· Ability to write efficient, secure, well-documented, and clean code.
Job date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 07:59:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!