Back End Developer
Job title: Back End Developer
Job description: job summary:
This person will drive innovation around the systems in the Customer Domain. These systems are key to our digital platform. The candidate will take on a leadership role to improve customer satisfaction by enabling a rich and personalized user experience in all channels.
Developing applications involving scale and data complexity.
location: Richfield, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $59 – 69 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
– 10+ years of relevant systems software engineering experience commensurate to the position and a BS/MS in computer science, engineering, or mathematics (or equivalent professional experience).
– Experience building high-performance, highly available, and scalable distributed systems.
– Experience using container technologies, Docker preferred.
– Experience with Spring, Spring Boot, and Spring MVC.
– Experience with REST, both as a client and a server.
– Experience with message queues both as a producer and a consumer.
– Experience building data access layers preferred.
– Experience with Agile SCRUM.
– Ability to aggressively refactor.
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
– Java web development
– Database (relational / nosql)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Expected salary: $59 – 69 per hour
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 23:21:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!