Back End Senior Software Developer
Job title: Back End Senior Software Developer
Company: Selfiecoin, Inc
Job description: Job Location: Las Vegas, NV
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Help to create the infrastructure necessary to support global transactional payments in connection with banking and non-banking institutions.
- Create and maintain websites with licensing applications that can be distributed to merchant and consumers globally.
- Ability to create licensing content for application to relevant businesses that need to ensure secure payments.
- Work and prototype innovative solutions through the use of applying biometric assets.
- Help troubleshoot problems clients experience during integration with the help with the Selfiecoin solutions and customer service team.
- Assist in ensuring ISO27001 standards are designed to support the Selfiecoin system and process.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient knowledge of back-end programming languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- Experience with mobile wallets, cryptocurrency, or blockchain is a plus
- Experience with FISMA / FEDRAMP security compliance is a plus
Experience with these back end technologies:
- Language and Frameworks:
- Apache/nginx and other popular servers
- DBMS: MySQL /MongoDB / NoSQL
- Local Development Env: e.g. XAMPP
- Collaboration Tools: Slack, JIRA, Trello
- Knowledge of using Website Performance Testers
- Business Acumen.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Performance Management.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Technical Capacity.
A revolutionary new way to pay merchants, peer-to-peer and fund transfers globally. Selfiecoin is a gold backed crypto-currency creating new boundaries around cross border exchange. Users must authenticate using several biometric authentication technologies which provides clear transparency of who is transacting. The coin is a 100% tokenized exchange with ease of use through a mobile wallet supported by quantum and artificial intelligence.
The most intelligent wallet ever!
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Job date: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 02:03:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!