Back-End Software Engineer (OnSite)
Job title: Back-End Software Engineer (OnSite)
Company: Detroit Labs
Job description: Detroit Labs is looking for experienced Mid to Senior level Back-End Software Engineers to join our OnSite team for an exciting new long-term project. As a full time member of our OnSite team, you’re part of the Detroit Labs family first. We offer a people-first approach to building products, services, and teams. You’ll have access to ongoing career development, mentorship, and be a part of a great group of people. We invest in your career growth by providing consistent check-ins, learning activities, and support tailored to your needs throughout your time to ensure you are always learning and growing your skills.
As an OnSite Back-End developer, you’ll work embedded on the clients’ team working on developing custom solutions within an existing application framework. The developer selected will join a Dev Ops team of full stack developers building and supporting complex applications forming a cohesive platform. This involves integrating the Angular 7+ frontend with and deploying on a Microsoft Azure infrastructure. The product space is expanding both in terms of applications and technologies. The developer must be able to successfully demonstrate the ability to design, code, test, document, deploy, and support a solution. Working independently, as well as within a team, exhibiting the ability to adapt and communicate are essential to success in this role.
This is a full-time salaried role with full medical, vision, and dental benefits, 401K matching, monthly team outings and more.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Information Technology from an Accredited College or University in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology with a specialization in Software Development or Computer/Software Engineering plus a solid understanding and skill in Object Oriented Programming
- 3 -5 years of experience in software engineering / development
- At least 2 years of API development experience in .NET Core, Node.js, or Spring Boot with a MS SQL or NoSQL database
- Experience working on a DevOps team
- Have a passion to go above and beyond while achieving solid goal completion in a strict 40-hour schedule
- 2+ years of frontend experience with Angular 7+
- 1 year of experience data migration, data engineering, or administering SQL / noSQL databases
- 1 year of SecDevOps experience and IAC with Terraform on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Familiarity with cloud concepts, preferably with Microsoft Azure
- Experience constructing, developing, and implementing microservices.
- Experience developing mobile applications (PWA, Android, IOS)
- Agile Scrum Fundamentals, Product Owner or Scrum Master Certifications
- Full medical, dental, vision healthcare benefits
- 401k matching
- Annual wellness and personal development budget
- Ongoing mentorship
- Continued learning development opportunities
- Monthly outings, lunches, and events
- Volunteer opportunities
Location: Southfield, MI
Job date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 23:18:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!