Front End Developer
Job title: Front End Developer
Company: Latitude Inc.
Job description: Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
We are looking for a Front End Developer to support initiatives surrounding the up-gradation of Geological and Geophysical software and applications moving from on-prem to a modern cloud-based architectured environment.
All of our employees are vaccinated for COVID 19, and any candidate who joins our team is eligible for immediate vaccination.
- Liaise between technology teams, support teams, other developers, and business units to analyze, review, and develop CSS framework solutions specified by architecture
- Evaluating application requirements and interface designs.
- Building and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Detecting web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and creating updates
- In-depth knowledge of ReactJS, CSS, HTML, and front-end languages.
- Skilled in user interface design
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- Familiarity using GitLab repository for source control
- Working knowledge of design patterns
- Experienced working in a squad environment with constructive collaboration
- Experience working in a high pressure, fast-paced environment or business area
- A deep understanding of Agile development framework, processes, and principles is a MUST
- Practical experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: $60000 – 80000 per year
Location: Rockville, MD
Job date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 01:59:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!