Front End Developer
Job title: Front End Developer
Job description: Crafting marketing leadership – one client team at a time
At , we believe in marketing’s ability to drive business results and organizational change. We also believe that a marketing agency can be a powerful accelerator for building and supporting effective internal marketing teams. By helping our clients mature their approach to marketing, they elevate their practice to a leadership position within their organization. We aim to solve today’s challenges while providing strategies and solutions that build greater capability, improve marketing’s performance, and ensure our work together has a lasting positive impact on their business.
We have the capability to deliver a broad range of marketing services to most any B2B company. We provide everything from branding and content to digital marketing and website development. However, we prefer to focus on clients who fit a specific profile, are interested in purchasing integrated solutions, and are seeking a longer-term and more impactful partnership. Today, every one of our staff members plays an active and important role in the life of our clients — each delivering their unique contribution to the success of business-critical initiatives. We serve clients by working in close partnership with their executives and SMEs. Clients trust our advice and vision, and we are the strategic center for digital programs that demand creative thinking, integrated problem solving, and ownership. If you want to take a leadership role in the development of new business opportunities to help us create innovative marketing solutions that drive bottom line results — then you’ve found your new home.
Ready to build something great?
What feels just as good as building a web project that you know is awesome? Seeing that project produce amazing results and a happy client.
Front End Developer
We are looking for a talented Front-End Developer to join our team in Northern Colorado to help us serve a growing list of clients.
In this role, you will be working collaboratively with our technology and strategy teams to develop solutions for a full range of digital projects and marketing programs with an emphasis on quality and results for our clients.
The ideal candidate is a lifelong learner, has an eye for detail, and understands how to write reusable and efficient code following industry best practices.
- Develop creative, functional, maintainable, and performance-driven web applications, websites, and components.
- Write high-quality, re-usable code following industry best practices.
- Contribute to project-based work as well as our internal library of reusable components.
- Investigate and resolve bugs or deficiencies in project codebase.
- Provide development estimates for enhancement requests.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
In order to flourish in this roll, you will need the following:
- Great commercial experience as a Front-end Engineer
- React experience, including knowledge and experience in dealing with state management
- Strong HTML and CSS (SCSS) Skills
- Good knowledge of responsive web design
- Experience with Git or other source control systems
- Excellent people skills, very client focused
- Understanding of CI/CD processes
- A creative and persistent problem-solving approach
Ideal candidate would also have:
- Some server-side language skills
- Experience with Azure or AWS would be a great advantage
- Experience with Node
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience developing sites that utilize a Headless CMS (e.g. Contenful, DatoCMS, Sanity.io, Storyblock, Kontent, etc.)
- Experience developing sites in traditional CMSs a plus (Kentico, Wordress, Sitefinity, Drupal, etc).
Why come work for us?
It’s amazing when you work for a company that focuses on the success of its clients and its employees simultaneously. Our clients are well matched with our culture so that we can focus on delivering quality work within a framework of mutual respect, appropriate and available budgets for the tasks at hand, and a joint understanding of how effective marketing programs should be initiated. For you, this means you’ll be a trusted advisor in the life of our clients, have strategic control over how programs develop and execute, and you’ll be a part of delivering high-impact solutions for our clients. Personally, we’ll provide you a working environment that’s flexible, enjoyable, and professionally rewarding.
We’re a recognized, award-winning agency and have been recognized with 24 Awards in the last 3-years.
- 2019 Transform Awards – Best Rebrand of a Digital Property
- 2019 ITSMA Marketing Excellence Awards – Finalist: ABM Pilot Program
- 2019 B2 Awards from ANA – Search Advertising and Web Presence
- 2019 Silver Stevie Award – Marketing Solution for Sales & Customer Service
- 2018 Gold Key Awards from BMA Colorado – Best of Show for SEO, Website $150K+, ABM Program
- A competitive salary and paid training
- Opportunities for professional growth through training, conferences, and continued education
- Generous vacation time
- Collaboration with passionate, seasoned professionals
- A casual, comfortable working environment
- An easy commute to our office in Windsor, Colorado
- Monthly team lunches
- 401k with 3% contribution to help you plan for your future
Please note, this is not a remote position. Once our offices are re-open from the COVID-19 pandemic closure, this will be a full-time, in person role in our Ft. Collins, CO office.
Location: Fort Collins, CO
Job date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 23:33:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!