Front End Developer
Job title: Front End Developer
Company: Robert Half
Job description: Ref ID: 04130-0011725780
Classification: Front End Developer
Responsible for the Front-end operations of the Content Management System (CMS) for Marketing, Communications, and Media Relations Division. Participates in solutions, perform coding and unit testing and resolve technical issues.
1. Serves as the subject matter expert for the enterprise CMS and provide support to various project managers and teams across the organization
2. Collaborate with division design team to implement new concepts and designs including, visual graphics and/or interaction designs.
3. Provides strategic recommendation on implementation and system maintenance.
4. Support development of templates and tools for the CMS.
5. Provide maintenance, troubleshooting and support to university administrators and developers across the organizatoin for website issues.
6. Establish requirements for back-end development teams to ensure the full user experience is implemented properly.
7. Review coding and assist with planning and implementation of future website upgrades with the development team.
8. Develops project plans and schedules for execution on new website implementation.
9. Manage ongoing website changes and updates, stays abreast of trends and technologies.
10. Advocate brand and marketing best practices.
11. Develops and implements policies and procedures for web accessibility, utilization and design; assists with the development of web standards.
12. Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelors and 5 years experience
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed. Requires a minimum of five (5) years of directly job-related experience.
Additional Job Posting Information:
2. Familiarity with velocity, jQuery, Bootstrap and PHP a plus.
3. Experience connecting databases and APIs to the front-end.
4. Knowledge of website optimization to improve performance.
5. Understanding of web design principles, incl. responsive/adaptive design.
6. Must be a team player.
7. Strong attention to detail.
8. Clear and accurate written and verbal communication skills.
9. Experience with Cascade CMS, Google Tag Manager and Search Console are not required but is a bonus.
PHP, Apache Velocity, jQuery, HTML, CSS – Cascade Styling Sheets, CSS
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.
Location: Houston, TX
Job date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 08:59:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!