Front End Developer
Job title: Front End Developer
Job description: job summary:
Shop teams are responsible for all of the front-end applications, which are integrated with the website. We are a team that thinks big with a clear vision, but willing to start small and validate with data and customer feedback. We are relentlessly focused on delivering a great customer experience through every decision we make, ultimately making the website the easiest place to buy from regardless of channel. We value the holistic customer journey over page, team and organizational boundaries.
We are a team of resourceful problem solvers who believe that ideas can come from anyone and anywhere, and true innovation will be found at the intersection of those viewpoints and experiences. We value action and follow through as a team and individuals and we deliver on our commitments.
The Enhance team’s vision is to create and support product detail pages that will improve our customer’s shopping experience by anticipating their needs at the different stages either in their shopping journey or during product ownership.
location: Richfield, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $44 – 54 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
– Develop reusable monitoring frameworks that provide insights into the components during runtime.
– Use modern technology to build accessible, innovative, and highly interactive user interfaces and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
– Optimize web components for maximum speed and scalability.
– Write unit tests and integration tests for business requirements.
– Participating in learning communities related to all aspects of the work.
– Providing quality and thoughtful feedback on peer code reviews.
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
– Minimum of 3 years related technology experience with bachelor’s degree.
– Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in an agile and continuous delivery environment.
– 1+ years’ experience in unit testing tools such as Jasmine, Jest, or Mocha/Chai.
– 1+ years’ experience in dependency management using npm or Yarn.
What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
– Experience working in customer facing frontend applications.
– 1+?years’?experience using LESS or SASS.
– 1+ years’ experience using HTML5/CSS3.
– 1+ years’ experience in build tools such as Webpack, Parcel, Gulp.js, or Grunt.
– Experience using version control systems such as SVN or Git.
– Experience with bug tracking software such as Jira or ClearQuest.
– Respect and Collaborate in a fast-paced environment with different stakeholders including engineers, testers, product managers, and user experience leads.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Expected salary: $44 – 54 per hour
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 05:58:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!