Front End Developer II
Job title: Front End Developer II
Job description: Hi
I would like to introduce you to a new position that I am working to fill ASAP. I have listed the details below. If you are not available at this time, please keep my information and feel free to reach out when you are available. Feel free to forward this if you someone else that might be a fit for this opportunity or perhaps point me in the right direction. If you would like to be considered for this role, please reply back with your resume and best time to call with contact info ASAP to asif.ali atexperis.com
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Job Title: Front End Developer
Location: Mountain View, CA 94043 (Remote Job)
Duration: 07+ months (with possibility of extension)
- In charge of managing complex details about projects that require analyzing design requirements, as well as recommending technical solutions to make projects scalable, maintainable, and efficient.
- Debug websites to fix mistakes in the code to make sure they are error-free for network administrators and end users.
- Should have working knowledge of several programming languages and able to adapt to new versions of software.
- Should be proficient in using Office applications, and have advanced knowledge in databases and networks. Interpret requirements and create project plans to meet schedule and quality goals.
- Work across teams to identify and solve problems.
- Document code, including commenting and reporting on features.
- Program in multiple languages to create specified products.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years professional experience developing web, software, or mobile applications
- 3+ years’ experience in the Software design/architecture process Strong experience with HTML and CSS Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- 5+ years’ experience with web services (consuming or creating) with REST or SOAP
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process
- Experience with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD) Preferred
- Experience developing, maintaining, and innovating large scale, consumer facing web or mobile applications
- Experience with social, mobile, cloud/SaaS, big data, or analytics
- Familiar with the development challenges inherent with highly scalable and available web applications
- Always Be Learning: Experience with open source technologies (if no practical work experience w/ Big Data, or cutting edge front-end technology-you’re prototyping and/or researching the up and coming technology and solutions Experience with various, modern web frameworks
At Experis, we give our consultants the opportunity to earn some of the most comprehensive benefits in the industry. Along with competitive pay, benefits may include medical, dental and vision insurance, holiday and vacation pay, life insurance, 401(k), and referral bonuses *Must have proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
We’ve got the right opportunity. Tell us why you’re the right person. Apply today!
Location: Mountain View, CA
Job date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 08:32:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!